Which Bills player has your favorite highlights?

GETTOTHE50

For me, personally, it would have to be one of my all-time heroes: Fred Jackson.

Fred 'Action' Jackson.

The offense went as he went.

Fred gave it his all every play. You could tell that by the way he ran. He didnt run effortlessly, but no one ran with more purpose than him.

He never went down without a fight. Refused to go out of bounds. And punished defenders at the end his of runs.

He would run into linemen and bounce off for a huge gain... Pull defenders another several yards.. He would even do a smooth spin move when you didnt know he had it in him.

Hell, he even had great hands!

Anyways, here is a link to some of his highlights. My favorite highlight is at 2:16 against the dirt bag patriots.

GO BILLS BABY!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

BRUCE

talk about a monster. no one else really comes close in terms of players who had an impact like he did in a single game. 

Just now, Chandler#81 said:

Fred Jackson? Really???

Well, Lookie, Lookie. Here comes COOKIE!

https://www.buffalobills.com/video/bills-focus-remembering-cookie-gilchrist-3233430

his play softened the pain of the drought for me. his play was also inspiring for the time and still is. atleast for me. 

• Like (+1) 1

Great highlights! Gotta go with Bruce though!! Right now I’m loving Allen’s play. But Bruce was incredible! Amazing what he could do as a 280 lb DE!

Thanks for the videos of Josh. He has gotten better, definitely seeing the field better and going through his reads more consistently! I marvel at his arm!! People need to stop with the accuracy stuff!

If I had to pick from this season I would pick Edmunds. He’s kinda up and down but when he’s on I love that kid. When he blows a play up it’s pretty amazing to watch. 

If I’m going from the past I’d pick peerless price and lee Evans. That was an exciting group. 

Im in the minority because I wasn’t always a bills fan. In my younger years during the bills super bowl times I didn’t like them. It’s kinda blasphemy on here but I really never liked Jim Kelly as a player. Not sure at that stage of my life if I hated the bills or just loved giving my dad such a hard time when they’d lose. 

4 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

For me, personally, it would have to be one of my all-time heroes: Fred Jackson.

Fred 'Action' Jackson.

The offense went as he went.

Fred gave it his all every play. You could tell that by the way he ran. He didnt run effortlessly, but no one ran with more purpose than him.

He never went down without a fight. Refused to go out of bounds. And punished defenders at the end his of runs.

He would run into linemen and bounce off for a huge gain... Pull defenders another several yards.. He would even do a smooth spin move when you didnt know he had it in him.

Hell, he even had great hands!

Anyways, here is a link to some of his highlights. My favorite highlight is at 2:16 against the dirt bag patriots.

GO BILLS BABY!

I love FREDEX.

Interesting observation: at approx 3:30 mark in that video, we switched from red helmets to white helmets, then back to red. I've always been led to believe that that was not an option to switch helmets during a season. 

What gives?