Crazy picks out there -- Lots of people on the Bills

dayman

5 hours ago, Rocket94 said:

Absolutely. If the Bills are on their A game Sunday, the Ravens are going to discover just how determined and stubborn the Bills can be.It will matter very little who the Ravens defeated in weeks past. So let's get on with it!

Yeah, just play the game.   Everyone picked Cowboys over Bills as well.    I am guessing they stack the box against Jackson, taking him away and making him a passer, where his weaker arm will struggle in 20+ mph winds.  He's never played in WNY in December.   Let's see how he is in those conditions against a pressure defense.   Allen can throw the ball through the wind.   Not sure LJ can.   One of the reasons Allen was drafted by the Bills.  We shall see.

No more talk.   Play the game.   Let's see who comes out on top.   I am sensing this is a special year where things are falling into place for the Bills.  No injuries, weaker schedule, great unified players+coaches.   You don't see these things come together in a single season.   Watch and enjoy. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This comes down to the discipline of the Des.  I would coach them to attack Jackson not the running back.  Through out the game I would call a quasi blitz by having the des crash the line.  The run game is pretty dynamic.  However, it's not revolutionary.  It's the modern day utilization of the triple option.  Jackson is accurate enough to keep teams honest.  Assignment football on defense and not trying to do more than your job.  I would strongly consider using Oliver at De on some early downs to get the unblocked situations and have him but his helmet in Jacksons chest.

2 hours ago, ProcessTruster said:

Yeah, just play the game.   Everyone picked Cowboys over Bills as well.    I am guessing they stack the box against Jackson, taking him away and making him a passer, where his weaker arm will struggle in 20+ mph winds.  He's never played in WNY in December.   Let's see how he is in those conditions against a pressure defense.   Allen can throw the ball through the wind.   Not sure LJ can.   One of the reasons Allen was drafted by the Bills.  We shall see.

No more talk.   Play the game.   Let's see who comes out on top.   I am sensing this is a special year where things are falling into place for the Bills.  No injuries, weaker schedule, great unified players+coaches.   You don't see these things come together in a single season.   Watch and enjoy. 

It has been one heck of a year, and we have witnessed this team come of age ahead of schedule.  The process is happening now. This is the kind of game that I know they can win.

• Like (+1) 1

As much as I’m rooting for the Bills over the Ravens and saying prayers, I actually think we have an even better chance against the Pats.  Their offense is vulnerable, and we have Brady one of the worst performances in 20 years the first time.  Nothing would make me happier than a 13-3 record and winning the AFCE and possibly the 1st seed, I can realistically expect 12-4.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, ProcessTruster said:

Jackson has more than enough arm to throw the 0, 5, 10, 15 yd passes to the TE that are his bread-and-butter chain movers.

Then the question becomes do we have the hosses to bring those behemoths down before they rumble for 10, 15, 20 more.