Antonio Brown apologetic

TAinLack.

In an Instagram account for Antonio Brown he apologizes for his past "inexcusable behavior(s) which is as believable as he actually penned this crap.  JMTC

Here’s what Brown wrote on his account:

“First and foremost, I’d like to apologize to my family, friends and anyone who I offended. I never once meant to make anyone feel like I wasn’t thankful and appreciative of the opportunity that I was afforded to play the game I love. I’ve worked hard over the years to earn a chance to compete in the greatest game on earth. Over the years I was met with challenges and I can honestly say I didn’t handle those challenges in the manner that I should have. Over the past few weeks I’ve had the opportunity to think about everything that’s transpired and I am deeply sorry to all who I’ve offended. While my behavior was inexcusable, sometimes when people are coming at you with false information and allegations, we handle ourselves in ways that we sometimes regret. I do take full responsibility for my actions and I’m working everyday to repair what I broke. I do know that if I’m ever given the opportunity to play the game that I love, I’m going to work extremely hard to show the world how much I appreciate another chance. To the organizations that I offended, I offer my sincere apology to you and my hope is that you forgive me and help me move on from this minor setback. I look forward to competing and helping a team reach their goals.”

Brown admitted he did not “handle those challenges” the way he should have and promised to work as hard as he can to “show the world how much I appreciate another chance."

Currently still under investigation by the NFL for multiple accusations of sexual misconduct, Brown has been a roller coaster on social media for months.

He was rarely a camp participant during his wild tenure with the Oakland Raiders, then lasted less than two weeks with the New England Patriots before his off-field troubles caught up with him again.

The hint of “another chance” could mean that Brown has learned some information about that investigation and knows a team is (or teams are) interested. When he’s focused on football, Brown is undeniably one of the best players the NFL has to offer.

It’s going to be fascinating to see what comes next for the enigmatic star.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/antonio-brown-pens-apology-for-inexcusable-behavior/ar-BBXRWqp

Edited by TAinLA

Antonio Brown did no such “penning” of that apology. Seems to me those he seeks forgiveness from might appreciate it more if his contrition came directly from him and not the representatives who cash in on his NFL paychecks. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I don't really think he should come back and play again but as a hypothetical there a couple things he needs to do first. 1. He needs to get through all this ***** that's come up against him all these allegations and how that turns out definitely would be a factor if he can even come back. 2. He probably needs at least a year off or something. He needs time to somehow get his mind right to come back and have another go at the whole NFL thing from a better headspace.

11 hours ago, SinceThe70s said:

Looks like the writing courses have really paid off. His tweets used to be unintelligible to me. Haven't seen a transformation like this since Eliza Doolittle.

Eliza Doolittle my foot!  A transformation this great this quickly has all the makings of Keyes’ ‘Flowers for Algernon’ (the movie ‘Charly’).

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, TAinLA said:

“First and foremost, I’d like to apologize to my family, friends and anyone who I offended. I never once meant to make anyone feel like I wasn’t thankful and appreciative of the opportunity that I was afforded to play the game I love. I’ve worked hard over the years to earn a chance to compete in the greatest game on earth. Over the years I was met with challenges and I can honestly say I didn’t handle those challenges in the manner that I should have. Over the past few weeks I’ve had the opportunity to think about everything that’s transpired and I am deeply sorry to all who I’ve offended. While my behavior was inexcusable, sometimes when people are coming at you with false information and allegations, we handle ourselves in ways that we sometimes regret. I do take full responsibility for my actions and I’m working everyday to repair what I broke. I do know that if I’m ever given the opportunity to play the game that I love, I’m going to work extremely hard to show the world how much I appreciate another chance. To the organizations that I offended, I offer my sincere apology to you and my hope is that you forgive me and help me move on from this minor setback. I look forward to competing and helping a team reach their goals.”   signed - Robert Kraft

FIFY

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Antonio Brown's pity party continues, as he blames everyone else for downfall in tweets

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/antonio-browns-pity-party-continues-as-he-blames-everyone-else-for-downfall-in-tweets-173308109.html

Brown went on another tweeting binge Wednesday — he probably does need a new hobby — and managed to blame the NFL, media, NFLPA and agent Drew Rosenhaus all in the span of 280 characters. And then in other tweets he ripped Ben Roethlisberger (again), the NFLPA (again) and took a shot at numerous NFL players who have been arrested.

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Antonio Brown's pity party continues, as he blames everyone else for downfall in tweets

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/antonio-browns-pity-party-continues-as-he-blames-everyone-else-for-downfall-in-tweets-173308109.html

Brown went on another tweeting binge Wednesday — he probably does need a new hobby — and managed to blame the NFL, media, NFLPA and agent Drew Rosenhaus all in the span of 280 characters. And then in other tweets he ripped Ben Roethlisberger (again), the NFLPA (again) and took a shot at numerous NFL players who have been arrested.

AB is Cartmen KFC is playing in the NFL.

• Haha (+1) 3