Hauschka responds to Bills waiver claim on kicker

YoloinOhio

10 hours ago, 32ABBA said:

A good kicker is like a beautiful woman, they aren't necessarily going to be rational, because they are so in demand.

Right now, Hauschka is an aging beauty, who hasn't come to terms with her fading looks. Announcing on Facebook that you are now looking at other women, might not work out the way you hope.

Sometimes performance>beauty 

18 hours ago, njbuff said:

Yes Mr. Hauschka, the Bills intentions are pretty clear...................

Make your kicks or you will be unemployed. That's how it works with kickers. Not very complicated.

5 pages but I found no need to read past the third post, which sums it up quite nicely.

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Interesting mind you've got where putting in a waiver claim on another player is analogous to petty humiliations

Lighten up, man.

45 minutes ago, the skycap said:

Sometimes performance>beauty 

His performance is his beauty, and that's what's fading.

5 minutes ago, 32ABBA said:

Lighten up, man.

His performance is his beauty, and that's what's fading.

...Parcells was the master of mind games......think McD borrowed a chapter last year with Foster as well as not exercising Shaq's fifth year......Hausch at 71% is NOT acceptable and he sure as hell knows that.....what's his beef?......play for pay??........

Steven Hauschka signed a 2 year, $8,000,000 contract with the Buffalo Bills, including a $1,875,000 signing bonus, $5,025,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $4,000,000. In 2019, Hauschka will earn a base salary of $2,150,000, a signing bonus of $1,875,000, a roster bonus of $1,000,000 and a incentive bonus of $250,000, while carrying a cap hit of $5,025,000 and a dead cap value of $6,025,000.

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...Parcells was the master of mind games......think McD borrowed a chapter last year with Foster as well as not exercising Shaq's fifth year......Hausch at 71% is NOT acceptable and he sure as hell knows that.....what's his beef?......play for pay??........

Steven Hauschka signed a 2 year, $8,000,000 contract with the Buffalo Bills, including a $1,875,000 signing bonus, $5,025,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $4,000,000. In 2019, Hauschka will earn a base salary of $2,150,000, a signing bonus of $1,875,000, a roster bonus of $1,000,000 and a incentive bonus of $250,000, while carrying a cap hit of $5,025,000 and a dead cap value of $6,025,000.

I don't think he should keep his job.

I want them to get a new kicker, and think it's fine for them to look.

I'm just noting that it could backfire, and his failure could crash and burn the season, so you proceed with caution.

Obviously, many here are of the "Suck it up, Haush" sentiment. Knock yerselves out.

13 minutes ago, 32ABBA said:

I don't think he should keep his job.

I want them to get a new kicker, and think it's fine for them to look.

I'm just noting that it could backfire, and his failure could crash and burn the season, so you proceed with caution.

Obviously, many here are of the "Suck it up, Haush" sentiment. Knock yerselves out.

....bottom line is "he's on notice....71% ain't acceptable"......this is a high paying Big Boyz League, for 1,696 privileged......why the hell should he think otherwise?.....I missed the memo...

“I’m just focusing on my job and working on getting into a rhythm with Heath (Farwell) and Reid (Ferguson) and just blocking it out,” Stephen Hauschka said while standing at his locker Thursday.

What does it mean for a kicker to be "into a rhythm" with the ST coordinator? :huh:

On 12/6/2019 at 5:22 PM, John from Riverside said:

Didnt House come from Miami before us?  My bad

Never been to Miami, must have been my brother

On 12/6/2019 at 5:04 PM, John from Riverside said:

House you are loved

Until you start missing kicks

What is interesting is this exact same thing happened with him in Miami...then he came to us and became House Money

Which means that player is still in there....but not motivated?

Fake friends, this is why I left facebook

Edited by HOUSE

On 12/6/2019 at 5:04 PM, John from Riverside said:

House you are loved

Until you start missing kicks

What is interesting is this exact same thing happened with him in Miami...then he came to us and became House Money

Which means that player is still in there....but not motivated?

I believe you are thinking of Carpenter.

The Patriots confirmed Saturday that they have re-signed K Nick Folk to an undisclosed deal. In a corresponding move, the team released defensive lineman Albert Huggins.

The Patriots released Folk last week after the kicker underwent an appendectomy. Folk worked out for the team Friday afternoon, was healthy

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001084454/article/patriots-expected-to-resign-kicker-nick-folk

Edited by ALF

Don't get all but hurt Hose Money.

The Bills were just trying to block the Patsies on this player the Bills know they need a kicker desperately and you rising player would set them up for years.

I am glad the Colts got him then they do the classy thing instead of releasing Vinny they IR him to free the roster spot.

On 12/6/2019 at 5:53 PM, YoloinOhio said:

Pats. Belichick would trip over his moobs  running to put in the claim 

Patsies wouldn't get him if and it would have been a big IF that the Bills got the waiver claim on KM the Bills would have 2 kickers on the roster.(again)

This was a just in case move to block the Patsies.

Just in case he cleared every other team.