GMFB: Are the Bills the best team in NY?

Process

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

a good 30 plus minutes of Bills coverage 

What?   That thread is dedicated to GMFB  

So, it doesn't really matter man. You just kinda made it sound like "you" cover it. Kinda sounds a lil petty and attention seeking. JMO

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

So, it doesn't really matter man. You just kinda made it sound like "you" cover it. Kinda sounds a lil petty and attention seeking. JMO

By reviewing that link I posted people can see much more than that one segment.  

If you choose not to look then its your loss.

2 minutes ago, ogham26 said:

my god find a way to win and have new England lose.  Sunday night would be amazing.  

It sure would 

and what would be better is if Houston lost too.  

47 minutes ago, BobChalmers said:

As an aside, I'm really put off by this narrative of "if the Bills beat Baltimore, they will be taken seriously/"

WTF!?!  NOONE HAS BEATEN BALTIMORE IN TWO MONTHS !!!   Why the hell is that our threshold for respectability??

56f928b8db993ab764917224e3efbdee.jpg

• Awesome! (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, BobChalmers said:

Exactly - and losing to them doesn't mean the Bills are chumps.

Here's my only semi-optimistic prediction:

Bills lose to Ravens, Pats lose to Chiefs, then the Bills win out and WIN THE AFC EAST. 

Who else do you have New England losing to in that scenario? They would have to lose to the Bengals or Dolphins.

1 hour ago, Process said:

We are used to not getting love from the media..who cares. But this is the most ridiculous topic of discussion I've ever seen. Are the bills the best team in NY? The 9-3 Bills compared to the Jets and Giants? This is really a question?

I did a Google search of NFL teams after this because I thought I was going crazy and that there was another team in NY that I was missing.

Don't the Bills have more wins than both of those other teams combined?

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

I mean even if you include the NJ teams wasn't this already explained in the first two weeks of the season?

Yeah, right?

I love GMFB, but why doesn't someone, somewhere just start a topic for discussion like, "Are the Toronto Raptors the Defending NBA Champions?"

We beat both teams.

We beat both teams in their house.

We have 50% more wins than both teams have...combined.

How lively can this discussion even be?

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Don't the Bills have more wins than both of those other teams combined?

It's now early December and the Bills still have more wins at MetLife in 2019 than the Giants do. They are 2-10 with one road win at TB and one home win vs Wash.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

a good 30 plus minutes of Bills coverage 

What?   That thread is dedicated to GMFB   and the LOVE they have shown for the Bills 

I did not see, did Shrager finally make his pick of the Bills official?  He was very close, but nervous about pulling the trigger last I saw.