When will FOX stop pushing the Cowboys down our throats?

Stallions

4 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

It is, but the Cowboys have name recognition and an outspoken GM/owner.  They attract viewers and have a lot of fans.

Sure - but this is a self-fulfilling prophecy.  If they are constantly discussed and promoted, of course they will have name recognition.

4 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

It is, but the Cowboys have name recognition and an outspoken GM/owner.  They attract viewers and have a lot of fans.

Not arguing the other stuff,  just stating the obvious, I tend to be that way. 

It is nice to see dallas tumbling down though.

I live in CT and when I walk in a mall outside of Hartford and go by the Sports Apparel shop, I see Patriots (of course), Steelers, and Cowboys stuff hanging in the window.  Everywhere I have lived there have been plenty of Cowboys fans....and there are even more of us who really hate them.  So, they are a draw.

I mean, its been this way for the cowboys for 30 years. I think i learned to live with it 10 years ago.

I think if you arent a bills fan by geographical location. You are a bills fan, because they have to earn every recognition they get. The small town team mentality. Now we have 3 national tv games in 4 weeks, because we are 9-3. And the one game that isnt, is still being sent to a large audience (baltimore).

• Like (+1) 1

The Cowboys have the largest following throughout the nation and it's not even close.  As much as we all don't like them, they generate huge ratings and bring in a lot of money.  People love it when they win and they love it when they lose.  No matter what, the NFL wins when the Cowboys are on tv, simple as that.

• Like (+1) 1