Josh Allen will be a special guest (likely prerecorded) on NFL Network tonight after the game

Josh is a thinker, his answers, and statements are always spot on. He doesn’t take the bait, and comes across as a regular guy who happens to be the Buffalo Bills QB. 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 4

If there is one thing Josh Allen has done very effectively since the night he was drafted was embrace the role of "face of the franchise", "ambassador of the city", and "promoter of the process." Add to that genuine humility, undeniable athleticism, and obvious leadership, it is exciting yet calming that as he gets better and better the franchise is in good hands for the foreseeable future. Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 4

10 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Hope it didn’t distract too much from game prep

I don’t think that the Bills are making as much out of this game as we/fans or the media is ...

I know will be a HEAVY underground as far the whole football world is concerned BUT,

I’m sure I’m not the only (Bills fan)  who believes we can and WILL win this game , 

I believe in our defense and our offense since that loss to Cleveland been looking better and better , 

im actually starting to have confidence in our offense and in Josh Allen  !!! 

LETS GO BUFFALO WE GOT THIS !!!!!

5 hours ago, Heavy Kevi said:

That's my quarterback, man.

Though Josh isn't necessarily an eloquent speaker, he says the right things. That kid from Firebaugh just referred to Bills Mafia as "we", "We're a different breed up here in Western New York"

This kid gets it and you see it every time he moves his lips.

Love that line! He is a good interview which bodes well for him getting more national exposure in the future.  

4 hours ago, Putin said:

I don’t think that the Bills are making as much out of this game as we/fans or the media is ...

I know will be a HEAVY underground as far the whole football world is concerned BUT,

I’m sure I’m not the only (Bills fan)  who believes we can and WILL win this game , 

I believe in our defense and our offense since that loss to Cleveland been looking better and better , 

im actually starting to have confidence in our offense and in Josh Allen  !!! 

LETS GO BUFFALO WE GOT THIS !!!!!

I suspect that the Bills would love to kick the shut out of this team.

19 minutes ago, 1st&ten said:

I suspect that the Bills would love to kick the shut out of this team.

And I’m sure me and you would like nothing more !!!

Go BILLS !!!!

3 hours ago, BuffaloBillies said:

image.png.3237e54d35b288d914c968a4c6aeffd0.png

Where’s the ranch ? ?

Edited by Putin
  • Like (+1) 1