Josh Allen will be a special guest (likely prerecorded) on NFL Network tonight after the game

1 minute ago, RyanC883 said:

what.  after the game?!?   Hopefully taped it prior.  Needs to be in bed.  Big game Sunday ?

Probably I mean yesterday they showed part of an interview where he said the Bills were looking at this like any other game and they said they'd show the rest today.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Anyone got a link?  I have the NFL Network app on my phone, and it says I can stream over cellular data, but it wants me to log in and authenticate :(

If you have it on cable you should be able to watch it on your computer it'll just ask for your provider I just clicked on mine and it figured it out on it's own.

4 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Put him on already so I can go to sleep.  It's 12:37 AM already.  I mighty give up & just record it if this goes on much longer.  

Seriously, you've already talked about the Bears great win by exclusively talking about the Cowboys, get to the interview.

Edited by Warcodered

best start for buffalo - how are u feeling? feeling good

dream to play tnf 

shot of bills mafia at midnight buffalo airport

allen - need em against ravels

ravens game not a big deal - just another game though they are playing lights out. just trusting the process

stat related to most rushing tds by a qb 

overall ja was very mature - not taking any baits just professional yet sincere

Edited by IgotBILLStopay
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Anyone got a link?  I have the NFL Network app on my phone, and it says I can stream over cellular data, but it wants me to log in and authenticate :(

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 10

12 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Thanks!

Yep, that's Josh. 

That was pretty funny when the guy tried to get him to be controversial and give advice to Lamar because Allen has more rushing TDs:

(smiling and shaking his head)  "I'm not going to give any tips to Lamar.  I don't think he needs them from me."

I so want it to be Josh who helps the Bills get their first Super Bowl championship.  What a great guy.

• Like (+1) 4

That's my quarterback, man.

Though Josh isn't necessarily an eloquent speaker, he says the right things. That kid from Firebaugh just referred to Bills Mafia as "we", "We're a different breed up here in Western New York"

This kid gets it and you see it every time he moves his lips.

• Like (+1) 1