Sign in to follow this  
Logic

Who is your favorite current Buffalo Bill and why?

I love Milano. It would be great if the kid could morph into a bonafide stud, but that might be asking too much. As it is, he makes some really great plays and his motor reminds me of KW. Also a big fan of Poyer. Tre is undoubtedly our best player on D, but for some reason is just don't get too worked up over corners. It's much easier for me to gush over a linebacker. 

Edited by BullBuchanan
  • Like (+1) 1

Allen for me ever since the leap heard round the world—and that day coincided with the birth of my youngest kiddo, so, basically fate! ;). And what does he do the following year? In another game he’s supposed to fall flat in, he proceeds to undress the opposition in the vaunted Jerrah’s World! On and off the field, I feel like I can proudly rock his gear as a true face of the franchise QB...which I haven’t felt the need to bestow on any of em under center since JK. 

• Like (+1) 1

Tre White as well.

It's honestly hard to pick now before we had Kyle Williams who has been my favorite until his retirement and before that it was Freddie.

Tre is up to par with those 2 because he puts the hard work, he's great off the field, family man, plays with passion and he's not arrogant or cocky.

Also best corner in the NFL.

• Like (+1) 1

After wearing those cleats with the table smashed I gotta say Jordan Philips..

Tre White is definitely my favorite hockey player of all time though.

• Thanks! (+1) 1

Jerry Hughes 

Longest tenured Bill. After his 10 sack season he could’ve flown the coop. He told his agent to get it done in Buffalo. Once he got to Buffalo he never thought about leaving. Buffalo gave him his chance and he’s been loyal ever since. How can you not love the guy

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Rbleyle said:

My favorite Bill is Haush $.  The reason for this is every Bill that becomes my favorite gets traded, released on goes unsigned (i.e. Flutie, McGahee, Fletcher, Clemons, Winfield, Poz, Gilmore). Here’s to hoping this trend continues.  By the way, my least favorite player is Allen.  

ya ain’t right in the head, Son..

3 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

ya ain’t right in the head, Son..

Dad, you really need to develop a sense of humor.  That’s why mom left you.

- Your Son

17 hours ago, Rbleyle said:

My favorite Bill is Haush $.  The reason for this is every Bill that becomes my favorite gets traded, released on goes unsigned (i.e. Flutie, McGahee, Fletcher, Clemons, Winfield, Poz, Gilmore). Here’s to hoping this trend continues.  By the way, my least favorite player is Allen.  

:thumbdown: