Who is your favorite current Buffalo Bill and why?

Logic

3 hours ago, benderbender said:

My current favorite is Ed Oliver. I was sure that this was Ed Oliver.

319-DC4-CD-9-DF1-4-B56-8568-2-D74-F07220

I’ve never been so happy to be so wrong about a high draft pick.

his benching this year could have sent him in a couple different directions. some of them not so good.... way to RISE UP, young man!

23 hours ago, Logic said:

I know, I know. Difficult question, right? How are you supposed to pick just ONE favorite current Buffalo Bill? Not easy.

There are only two rules to this. It's got to be a player currently on the roster or practice squad, and you can only choose one. If you name three or four guys you like, well, that's cheating!

I'll start:

My favorite current Buffalo Bill is Tre'Davious White.

White is my favorite player for a ton of reasons. As the first draft pick of the McDermott era, he kind of set the tone and laid the mold for what McDermott wanted his Bills to be. On the field, he's money. He can play man or zone with great effectiveness, he can press, he can tackle. He is extremely versatile and can do absolutely everything you need a cornerback to do. He always makes clutch plays in the 4th quarter or when the game is on the line. He is a hard worker, an avid watcher of film, and he hustles and gives 100% effort at all times. Aside from what he does as a player, he also seems to be a great guy. He's a family man, a man of faith, and is active in the community. On top of all that, he's absolutely hilarious. His joyful presence brings some much needed light heartedness to the Bills locker room. Watching him dance always cracks me up. Oh, and I almost forgot: The dude's a great goalie. Didn't allow a SINGLE goal in college!

Now you.

My favorite Bill is Haush $.  The reason for this is every Bill that becomes my favorite gets traded, released on goes unsigned (i.e. Flutie, McGahee, Fletcher, Clemons, Winfield, Poz, Gilmore). Here’s to hoping this trend continues.  By the way, my least favorite player is Allen.  

I love Milano. It would be great if the kid could morph into a bonafide stud, but that might be asking too much. As it is, he makes some really great plays and his motor reminds me of KW. Also a big fan of Poyer. Tre is undoubtedly our best player on D, but for some reason is just don't get too worked up over corners. It's much easier for me to gush over a linebacker. 

Edited by BullBuchanan
  • Like (+1) 1

Allen for me ever since the leap heard round the world—and that day coincided with the birth of my youngest kiddo, so, basically fate! ;). And what does he do the following year? In another game he’s supposed to fall flat in, he proceeds to undress the opposition in the vaunted Jerrah’s World! On and off the field, I feel like I can proudly rock his gear as a true face of the franchise QB...which I haven’t felt the need to bestow on any of em under center since JK. 

• Like (+1) 1

Tre White as well.

It's honestly hard to pick now before we had Kyle Williams who has been my favorite until his retirement and before that it was Freddie.

Tre is up to par with those 2 because he puts the hard work, he's great off the field, family man, plays with passion and he's not arrogant or cocky.

Also best corner in the NFL.

• Like (+1) 1

Jerry Hughes 

Longest tenured Bill. After his 10 sack season he could’ve flown the coop. He told his agent to get it done in Buffalo. Once he got to Buffalo he never thought about leaving. Buffalo gave him his chance and he’s been loyal ever since. How can you not love the guy

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Rbleyle said:

My favorite Bill is Haush $.  The reason for this is every Bill that becomes my favorite gets traded, released on goes unsigned (i.e. Flutie, McGahee, Fletcher, Clemons, Winfield, Poz, Gilmore). Here’s to hoping this trend continues.  By the way, my least favorite player is Allen.  

ya ain’t right in the head, Son..

17 hours ago, Rbleyle said:

:thumbdown: