Who is your favorite current Buffalo Bill and why?

Logic

8 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Are you wearing your Zonabb jersey this weekend?  If you are, I'll wear something else so we don't clash.

You know I always make sure you send me a Snapchat before we go out together 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Josh Allen, without question.  At this point, I’d probably let him give me AIDS.  

Listen man, I’ve stood by and watched you disrespect this board for long enough.  There’s a line of decency that you completely disregard.  

Allen is strictly a chlamydia guy!

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Josh Allen, without question.  At this point, I’d probably let him give me AIDS.  

...sure as hell hope MRS 'Dawg doesn't post here.........you could be facing a "dry well" ...........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

....with NO disrespect to others, I'm picking Allen......humble, mindful and respectful of the game.....knows he has work to do to get better and NEVER bats an eye as far as the necessary effort...works his tail off with Palmer as well as with Dorsey......favorite quote was/is, "this is OUR team and OUR family"......laid substantial groundwork as a Buffalo community man as well.....size, speed, cannon arm as well as agility for a big man....no ME yap that we see from Mayfield, RG II 5/8, Kaep, Purple Rain Scam, etc.....loathe the ME types in a team game.....find fault with this kid and I don't know what the hell you're looking or hoping for as Bflo's franchise QB......

• Thank you (+1) 2

I'm a big fan of the guys who aren't "supposed" to be good, but they are, and you can tell it comes from dedicated hard work. In particular my faves right now are

John "Smoke" Brown

Lorenzo Alexander

Frank Gore

and I think I'd also include Josh Allen to fit in this bucket, also.

That type of "blue collar" player just seems to really embody the Buffalo identity, to me. I like the "stars" too, but they're never usually my favorites... for the Sabres, back in the day, I got a Stu Barnes jersey instead of a Dom Hasek or Miro Satan. 

20 hours ago, zonabb said:

Don't have one, I'm over 14 years old. Just like I don't have a favorite Apple employee. This is the sports world today. Players are employees and businessmen, with no obligation to owners, cities, or fans when it comes time to go to the highest bidder. Owners treat them as replaceable parts, with no commitment to them once they hit free agency. So as a paying STH and fan, I've turned to rooting for the logo. Plus, culturally and professionally, I don't dig the selfish, look-at-me attitude of the NFL player circa 2019. I'm turned off by the OBJs and Antonio Browns, as well as the stupid handshakes, celebrations, and general childishness of the average NFL player. So it's easier to just NGAF and enjoy the sport, the strategy, and the games. 

I've also never owned a jersey and think if you're out of middle school and wearing someone's name on your back, well, just wow.

So you're too cool to wear a jersey, but you'll take the time to type up your manifesto in a fan forum. Got it. 

Thinking about this makes me realize what a like-able team this is. It's probably been 25 years since there were so many great guys on the Bills, and so few whipping boys. 

I'm going with Frank Gore on offense and Tre White on D.