Who is your favorite current Buffalo Bill and why?

Logic

8 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I'll be a maverick.  John Brown.   ? 

That spiral he threw!  That block he nailed! 

He's not flashy.  He's not entertaining.  He just gets it done.

He's mah man.  In fact.....

Soo many guys I love on this team.

Besides the obvious JA, I gotta say that I ❤️ Smoke.  His whole schtick, soft spoke spoken, hard working, producing. That block on JA's TD run in Dallas.. c'mon... He's definitely my man crush atm.

I really liked someone posted Feliciano too...

Go Bills! 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, babulator said:

Soo many guys I love on this team.

Besides the obvious JA, I gotta say that I ❤️ Smoke.  His whole schtick, soft spoke spoken, hard working, producing. That block on JA's TD run in Dallas.. c'mon... He's definitely my man crush atm.

I really liked someone posted Feliciano too...

Go Bills! 

That was Dope, man. 

Allen says his college coach liked to say "football is a man whupping man game"

That block AND that run just epitomized "man whupping man"

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Great topic and definitely a tough choice.  I wanna go with the obvious in JA or Tre White, cuz both sides of the ball runs through them, but I'm gonna go with Micah Hyde.  i'm gonna somewhat cheat, my second favorite is between Smoke and Cole (I can't decide which one I like over the other).  This whole team is just having a ton of fun together and are really fun to watch.  Right now, this is probably the tightest locker room in the NFL and this is an important recipe to success. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Virgil said:

This is hard and I’m going to cheat 

Offensive play I get most excited to watch when he has the ball in his hands - Knox

Offensive players that make me the most excited when they show big plays - Allen and Singletary 

Favorite Defensive player to watch - Milano

Defensive player I most wanted to see breakout this season - Harrison Phillips

If I have to pick one jersey to wear to a game....Milano with Allen as a close 2nd

I love your Knox choice.  My thoughts exactly when he catches the ball.  He plays with so much aggressiveness when he catches the ball.  He's gonna make opposing teams afraid of tackling him.  His style of aggressiveness reminds me so much of Jeremy Shockey. 

• Like (+1) 1

LORAX tops my list!  From special teams to the pro bowl and the MVP of the pro bowl. In my view his veteran leadership epitomizes what you want in a team player. 

I was an Allen guy before the draft and still think he will be the best of the bunch. Smoke, Beasley, Knox, Feliciano, Ford, Tre, Milano, Oliver and so many others. 

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers. 

11 hours ago, zonabb said:

Don't have one, I'm over 14 years old. Just like I don't have a favorite Apple employee. This is the sports world today. Players are employees and businessmen, with no obligation to owners, cities, or fans when it comes time to go to the highest bidder. Owners treat them as replaceable parts, with no commitment to them once they hit free agency. So as a paying STH and fan, I've turned to rooting for the logo. Plus, culturally and professionally, I don't dig the selfish, look-at-me attitude of the NFL player circa 2019. I'm turned off by the OBJs and Antonio Browns, as well as the stupid handshakes, celebrations, and general childishness of the average NFL player. So it's easier to just NGAF and enjoy the sport, the strategy, and the games. 

I've also never owned a jersey and think if you're out of middle school and wearing someone's name on your back, well, just wow.

<scratching off name on Xmas card list>

9 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I'll be a maverick.  John Brown.   ? 

That spiral he threw!  That block he nailed! 

He's not flashy.  He's not entertaining.  He just gets it done.

He's mah man.  In fact.....

So low key, he makes himself invisible-UNTIL!!

49 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Josh Allen because he has balls of steel, tough as nails, a leader, and a gamer.  I feel like if the game is on the line, he will lead us to a win!

For all the likable characters assembled at OBD, it comes down to THIS!

46 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

This is really tough because this team is so lovable. There aren’t a lot of guys that I don’t like. I’ll go with Tre though if I have to pick. He’s fun, smart, interesting and elite.

Agreed. I almost have to consider Brandon Beane BECAUSE of his eye for who he wants on his team! Not just skills & talent, but character.

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, zonabb said:

Don't have one, I'm over 14 years old. Just like I don't have a favorite Apple employee. This is the sports world today. Players are employees and businessmen, with no obligation to owners, cities, or fans when it comes time to go to the highest bidder. Owners treat them as replaceable parts, with no commitment to them once they hit free agency. So as a paying STH and fan, I've turned to rooting for the logo. Plus, culturally and professionally, I don't dig the selfish, look-at-me attitude of the NFL player circa 2019. I'm turned off by the OBJs and Antonio Browns, as well as the stupid handshakes, celebrations, and general childishness of the average NFL player. So it's easier to just NGAF and enjoy the sport, the strategy, and the games. 

I've also never owned a jersey and think if you're out of middle school and wearing someone's name on your back, well, just wow.

And it sounds so fun, too!!!!!!

• Haha (+1) 3

16 minutes ago, Gugny said:

And it sounds so fun, too!!!!!!

i'm pretty sure that's the dude that's so insecure in his man-hood that he rips on anyone that wears a jersey of a bills player as well..... complete tool.

EDIT: just saw the last line of his post at the bottom. yup, its him.

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Haha (+1) 3

Lots of great responses in this thread. 

A few I saw over and over were Tre White, Josh Allen, and Micah Hyde. Good choices, all.

I hope Tre White gets some national exposure in the years to come. If he played literally anywhere other than Buffalo, he'd be a national star.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Logic said:

Lots of great responses in this thread. 

A few I saw over and over were Tre White, Josh Allen, and Micah Hyde. Good choices, all.

I hope Tre White gets some national exposure in the years to come. If he played literally anywhere other than Buffalo, he'd be a national star.

I think he's one game changing play in the ravens, steelers or NE games from being named an all pro this year.... his rep has been snowballing bigger and bigger all season.

• Like (+1) 3

So many favorites, but I really like Dion Dawkins. Love his intensity, and will to win. You can really feel through his tweets how much he believes in this organization and the city. Hope Dawkins is a Bill for years to come.

Edited by Like A Mofo
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I don't think I really have a favorite, just enjoying the team as a whole (ya, cheating whatever).  But that's kind of refreshing as I'm no longer clutching onto singular bright spots on a bad team.

I do however feel I pull more for our rookie third rounders to show they are more than their small school status and lack of college production respectively.  Aside from that it's fun seeing our FA WRs having success with us and pushing Josh's development after apparently being unappreciated by their former teams.

Edited by 1ManRaid