Who is your favorite current Buffalo Bill and why?

Logic

Not a unique answer, but Josh Allen.  I think he's the real deal and will be the face of the franchise we can be proud of for a long time.  I like his toughness and physical skillset; he's what we want from a QB.  I'm excited about the future of the team lead by Josh.

• Like (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, Virgil said:

This is hard and I’m going to cheat 

Offensive play I get most excited to watch when he has the ball in his hands - Knox

Offensive players that make me the most excited when they show big plays - Allen and Singletary 

Favorite Defensive player to watch - Milano

Defensive player I most wanted to see breakout this season - Harrison Phillips

If I have to pick one jersey to wear to a game....Milano with Allen as a close 2nd

Cheater

• Haha (+1) 3

Don't have one, I'm over 14 years old. Just like I don't have a favorite Apple employee. This is the sports world today. Players are employees and businessmen, with no obligation to owners, cities, or fans when it comes time to go to the highest bidder. Owners treat them as replaceable parts, with no commitment to them once they hit free agency. So as a paying STH and fan, I've turned to rooting for the logo. Plus, culturally and professionally, I don't dig the selfish, look-at-me attitude of the NFL player circa 2019. I'm turned off by the OBJs and Antonio Browns, as well as the stupid handshakes, celebrations, and general childishness of the average NFL player. So it's easier to just NGAF and enjoy the sport, the strategy, and the games. 

I've also never owned a jersey and think if you're out of middle school and wearing someone's name on your back, well, just wow.

• Sad 3

1 minute ago, zonabb said:

Don't have one, I'm over 14 years old. Just like I don't have a favorite Apple employee. This is the sports world today. Players are employees and businessmen, with no obligation to owners, cities, or fans when it comes time to go to the highest bidder. Owners treat them as replaceable parts, with no commitment to them once they hit free agency. So as a paying STH and fan, I've turned to rooting for the logo. Plus, culturally and professionally, I don't dig the selfish, look-at-me attitude of the NFL player circa 2019. I'm turned off by the OBJs and Antonio Browns, as well as the stupid handshakes, celebrations, and general childishness of the average NFL player. So it's easier to just NGAF and enjoy the sport, the strategy, and the games. 

I've also never owned a jersey and think if you're out of middle school and wearing someone's name on your back, well, just wow.

I bet you are loads of fun to be around!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Between Kyle retiring, Harrison's injury, a rookie next him, and bringing in a couple of FA's(Phillips and Peko), my guy has been a pillar on the d-line the past 2 seasons. Right now my favorite player is Star. Josh is 1a.

Edited by Dopey
  • Haha (+1) 1