Who is your favorite current Buffalo Bill and why?

Logic

I know, I know. Difficult question, right? How are you supposed to pick just ONE favorite current Buffalo Bill? Not easy.

There are only two rules to this. It's got to be a player currently on the roster or practice squad, and you can only choose one. If you name three or four guys you like, well, that's cheating!

I'll start:

My favorite current Buffalo Bill is Tre'Davious White.

White is my favorite player for a ton of reasons. As the first draft pick of the McDermott era, he kind of set the tone and laid the mold for what McDermott wanted his Bills to be. On the field, he's money. He can play man or zone with great effectiveness, he can press, he can tackle. He is extremely versatile and can do absolutely everything you need a cornerback to do. He always makes clutch plays in the 4th quarter or when the game is on the line. He is a hard worker, an avid watcher of film, and he hustles and gives 100% effort at all times. Aside from what he does as a player, he also seems to be a great guy. He's a family man, a man of faith, and is active in the community. On top of all that, he's absolutely hilarious. His joyful presence brings some much needed light heartedness to the Bills locker room. Watching him dance always cracks me up. Oh, and I almost forgot: The dude's a great goalie. Didn't allow a SINGLE goal in college!

Now you.

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Haha (+1) 2

Josh Allen he gets better when the game is on the line.  It was said of the Super Bowl era Bills they hated to lose.  I feel Josh Allen hates to lose even more than they did & won't screw around Super Bowl week when the Bills are in the game (the sooner the better) 

PS: Only player jersey I ever shelled out the $ to buy since I figure he'll be around a long time. 

Edited by Albany,n.y.
  • Like (+1) 7

My timing happens to be good, so I will jump in with… Josh, of course!

Sure there are other players that are perhaps playing better than he at their positions, but, well, Josh is our “it guy”, and no matter how well other guys train, play, or lead he’s the single biggest reason we’re all excited. 

The young man is easy to like, is working hard and gaining on it all the time, and fits Buffalo like a glove. 

• Like (+1) 3

Very difficult but gonna roll with Josh. 

His radical improvement from last year to the first half of this and then to the second half let’s me know he’s ‘the guy’. 

I love Tre but we’ve had many great wideouts over the years so just feel compelled to go with the QB. 

• Like (+1) 1

It has to be Feliciano. Not the best player, but he just always seems to be playing with heart and high energy. He’s the average player who is playing above his pay grade and seems to love being here. Give me ten more of him and we will start winning titles. Close on his heels is Milano or White. I picked Feliciano mainly because I had lower expectations but he has greatly exceeded them. 

• Like (+1) 8

That’s a tuff decision, so I’m gonna cheat, 1 Josh 1A Tre, 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 2

This is hard and I’m going to cheat 

Offensive play I get most excited to watch when he has the ball in his hands - Knox

Offensive players that make me the most excited when they show big plays - Allen and Singletary 

Favorite Defensive player to watch - Milano

Defensive player I most wanted to see breakout this season - Harrison Phillips

If I have to pick one jersey to wear to a game....Milano with Allen as a close 2nd

• Like (+1) 3

Josh is the easy answer so ANOTHER favorite is Matt Milano.

He’s one of those effort guys who absolutely balls out!!! I swear he had a hand in half the tackles the last two weeks. 
    I was really concerned about his ability this year after that nasty break last year but Dude is full steam ahead.

• Like (+1) 4