TNF: Dallas @ Chicago

RiotAct

Just now, RaoulDuke79 said:

There's been a lot of talk about the amount of talent on the Cowboys,  but is that really the case? Is it coaching or GM problems?

Jerruh thinks there is SB level talent on the team, so in his eyes I think it would be a coaching problem.  

2 minutes ago, OZBILLS said:

haha truth

funny how last week they said the same thing. it's always how "bad" the cowboys are and not how good the other team is playing. 

this bum and skip bayless spent 2 hours talking about the thanksgiving game and not once did they mention Buffalo and how well we played. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Jerruh thinks there is SB level talent on the team, so in his eyes I think it would be a coaching problem.  

I'm sure. When you have a maniac like Jerry at GM, would you really want to come to Dallas if you're Urban Meyer, or anyone else?

1 minute ago, Tesla03 said:

funny how last week they said the same thing. it's always how "bad" the cowboys are and not how good the other team is playing. 

this bum and skip bayless spent 2 hours talking about the thanksgiving game and not once did they mention Buffalo and how well we played. 

skip bayless is too busy shilling for diet mountain dew to say anything reasonable 

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I'm sure. When you have a maniac like Jerry at GM, would you really want to come to Dallas if you're Urban Meyer, or anyone else?

I wouldn't put anything past Urban. He'll take it the job, if offered.

Just now, RaoulDuke79 said:

Here's a tough question: where would you rather coach - in Dallas for Jerruh or Washington for Dan Snyder?  For a coaching candidate who hasn't been in the NFL for a while or at all, not a good choice to have.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Here's a tough question: where would you rather coach - in Dallas for Jerruh or Washington for Dan Snyder?  For a coaching candidate who hasn't been in the NFL for a while or at all, not a good choice to have.

Dallas easy.....Jerry is a pompous ass, but Snyder seems completely out of touch. Plus it's Dallas so you get 5 primetime games.

Edited by RaoulDuke79
  • Like (+1) 1