TNF: Dallas @ Chicago

RiotAct

1 minute ago, 32ABBA said:

Actually, I think the Bills defenders were in pretty good position to stop Elliott on that crucial pass play.

I could be wrong, my emotions were high since I considered the game over and Elliot was on my fantasy team lol.. I considered it an easy touchdown 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

He was their best player tonight imo and what about the rest of my post?

He’s not playing like he did when he came into the league.  About 20-25 ypg less.  Yes, he’s a good player but he’s not the dominant force he was then.

I can’t tell you why - is it blocking?  Run play design?  Wear and tear?  Haven’t watched him enough.

Rest of your post, OL is as OL does.  I know they’re paid the Big Bucks.  They aren’t giving Dak the protection he got when he came into the league, either.  Some one said it earlier “how can you pay $60M for an OL and get this?”

The Dallas WR are a mystery.   They’re good to great (Cooper) but somehow they aren’t open.  I don’t know if that’s scheme, or just not in sync with Dak, or demoralization.

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

He’s not playing like he did when he came into the league.  About 20-25 ypg less.  Yes, he’s a good player but he’s not the dominant force he was then.

I can’t tell you why - is it blocking?  Run play design?  Wear and tear?  Haven’t watched him enough.

Rest of your post, OL is as OL does.  I know they’re paid the Big Bucks.  They aren’t giving Dak the protection he got when he came into the league, either.  Some one said it earlier “how can you pay $60M for an OL and get this?”

The Dallas WR are a mystery.   They’re good to great (Cooper) but somehow they aren’t open.  I don’t know if that’s scheme, or just not in sync with Dak, or demoralization.

I honestly think they prepare well but don’t/can’t adjust on the fly, bears made adjustments after the first drive (like the bills did) and Dallas was done. Maybe the issue is Dak studies hard for what he expects and then when it changes his preparation is meaningless? Or it’s the coaching the can’t adjust. Probably a combo of both

1 minute ago, Bray Wyatt said:

I honestly think they prepare well but don’t/can’t adjust on the fly, bears made adjustments after the first drive (like the bills did) and Dallas was done. Maybe the issue is Dak studies hard for what he expects and then when it changes his preparation is meaningless? Or it’s the coaching the can’t adjust. Probably a combo of both

Maybe it’s Kellen Moore as OC.   

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I would definitely chalk it up to the line. They are supposed to be the best run blocking line in the league, well probably until Baltimore caught such fire. 
Add in maybe the new offensive coordinator being such a young guy, but you’d think Garrett would be all over that if it was just an inexperienced coordinator. 
My nephew has said for years Dak was a terrible quarterback and can’t play in any kind of pressure. 
Im no professional but he does seem to miss a ton of throws. Either way Dallas has too much talent to be this bad in a bad division. They quit on Garrett knowing his job is on the line. That says something. 

3 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I would definitely chalk it up to the line. They are supposed to be the best run blocking line in the league, well probably until Baltimore caught such fire. 
Add in maybe the new offensive coordinator being such a young guy, but you’d think Garrett would be all over that if it was just an inexperienced coordinator. 
My nephew has said for years Dak was a terrible quarterback and can’t play in any kind of pressure. 
Im no professional but he does seem to miss a ton of throws. Either way Dallas has too much talent to be this bad in a bad division. They quit on Garrett knowing his job is on the line. That says something. 

Did you catch the mic’d up with Beasley?  At one point he was over exhorting the D “keep pressuring him, he’s not as good when there’s pressure”

Beasley is a pro’s pro and won’t be caught on tape saying something embarrassing but maybe he meant “he sucks under pressure”

This is a game that is truly not as close as the score would indicate

• Like (+1) 2