TNF: Dallas @ Chicago

RiotAct

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

He does, but to be fair he has no one to throw to and not much protection.

The thing is, that was true of Allen last year and the first part is sometimes true now, and he still looks better than that.

I think perhaps Dak came into the league with a great OL and great run game and he doesn’t know how to function without both or either.

No one to throw too?? The cowboys probably have the best group of skill position players in the league.

• Like (+1) 1

The Cowboys were always overrated. The Bills beating them wasn't that big of a deal. The impressive parts about the Bills win were that they were on a big stage and played well, and that they controlled the game on both offense and defense.

Dallas is nothing special.

The Ravens game is way more  of a challenge.

Edited by 32ABBA
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

He does, but to be fair he has no one to throw to and not much protection.

The thing is, that was true of Allen last year and the first part is sometimes true now, and he still looks better than that.

I think perhaps Dak came into the league with a great OL and great run game and he doesn’t know how to function without both or either.

Then credit to the bears, bc  he has one of the best ol with Cooper Cobb and Gallup to throw to with Zeke at rb 

Edited by Bray Wyatt

After the bills game I was telling my nephew how dumb the cowboys were for not firing Garrett after that game. The team quit on him last week in their biggest game of the year. One week later they quit on him again and it’s probably going to cost them a playoff chance if philly gets hot. 

Funny how Dak was an MVP candidate after a couple games and now he can’t hit nothing. 
He had Elliot wide open on the easiest of passes for the easiest touchdown against buffalo and he missed the throw so badly. He’s not this bad, but he is not a top 10 quarterback. I’d franchise him or let him walk and trade for cam or ride a year with Mariota or someone. 

2 minutes ago, Process said:

No one to throw too?? The cowboys probably have the best group of skill position players in the league.

Gallup would be nice here and I'd find it endlessly amusing that a former UW Cowboy would be throwing to a former CSU Ram.

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

Don't go prevent.... 

It almost cost the Texans

Only because the Texans mixed up prevent defense with no defense.

3 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

After the bills game I was telling my nephew how dumb the cowboys were for not firing Garrett after that game. The team quit on him last week in their biggest game of the year. One week later they quit on him again and it’s probably going to cost them a playoff chance if philly gets hot. 

Funny how Dak was an MVP candidate after a couple games and now he can’t hit nothing. 
He had Elliot wide open on the easiest of passes for the easiest touchdown against buffalo and he missed the throw so badly. He’s not this bad, but he is not a top 10 quarterback. I’d franchise him or let him walk and trade for cam or ride a year with Mariota or someone. 

Actually, I think the Bills defenders were in pretty good position to stop Elliott on that crucial pass play.