TNF: Dallas @ Chicago

RiotAct

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

Can only play who is on your schedule.

And the Bills were a 7-point underdog to the Cowboys. They couldn’t have been that bad.

All the sport casters will say we have played nobody ????

2 minutes ago, OZBILLS said:

I think if we can do the same to the Ravens. Figure Lamar out and end the fairytale

We're going to have to get some good hits on Lamar, assuming our defense can contain him.  I'm not sure we have the DE's to set the edge, save Shaq Lawson.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

they’ll win the division at 7-9 and host either the Seahawks or 49ers in a Wild Card Game

Whoever (Dallas or Philly) wins the NFCE, will be one and done.  Seahawks or 49ers vs either NFCE team will be a massacre.

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

Whoever (Dallas or Philly) wins the NFCE, will be one and done.  Seahawks or 49ers vs either NFCE team will be a massacre.

I wouldn’t say that.

You remember the Seahawks and Chargers from years past that won home playoff games after having poor regular season records?

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

I wouldn’t say that.

You remember the Seahawks and Chargers from years past that won home playoff games after having poor regular season records?

Honestly, no, I don't recall either.  SF and Seattle are really good this year, I don't see any NFCE team standing a chance against either.