[LAMP!] Personal perspective on the Bills

Chandler#81

8 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Font size 24 used for emphasis (and because the old coot wants to see what he’s writing)

Prick! 

I typed this in Notes with a much smaller font than what copied over here. It doesn’t give me the option to reduce the font size. If one of you nerds know how on an OP, please share.

• Haha (+1) 3

Incomplete Topic title,  must reflect the content of the topic (and it must contain more than just a name). This helps to reduce the number of duplicate topics and makes the community much more user friendly.

Please edit the title so that it properly reflects the discussion that you started.

Thank you.

:D

Just messing with you, great post and here's to the third powerhouse 

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

2 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Prick! 

I typed this in Notes with a much smaller font than what copied over here. It doesn’t give me the option to reduce the font size. If one of you nerds know how on an OP, please share.

When you Paste text -  a message prompt pops up

Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Click 

Paste as plain text instead

2 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Font size 24 used for emphasis (and because the old coot wants to see what he’s writing)

I'm sorry   what did you say? 

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

My friends still think I am crazy when I say we could win out.  I actually expect to win the NE, Pitt, and Jets games.  Baltimore is the big one obviously, and by far the most difficult.  

But I do think the #1 seed is obtainable.  I think KC beats NE for us, and I am confident we will also beat NE.  For me, it comes down to Baltimore (as I am sure it does for most).  But its in Buffalo and our defense has to try and defend Josh Allen in practice every week, and while he may not be as fast as Lamar, he is still very dangerous and more difficult to take down.  So I think our D is going to be more prepared than most teams are and I think our defensive staff is also smarter than most teams too.  Wont surprise me to see Baltimore score early on the first drive, like they did against SF and like Dallas did to us on Thanksgiving.  But I do have confidence in our ability to adjust and settle in like we also did against Dallas and other games this year after giving up a somewhat easy drive for a score to start the game.

Not saying we are a lock to beat Baltimore, it will be no easy feat...but I do think we can win this game and kind of think we will.  And if we do, then I think wining out becomes not only possible, but probable from that point on.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Dr. K said:

Very similar to  my own story.

Which of us is older? I graduated from West Seneca High School in 1968.

Another WNY transplant to the Carolinas. Not quite as old as you, but not far behind either!

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

Which brings us to today. Regardless of what actually transpires, lying directly ahead is the legitimate OPPORTUNITY and possibility for the Bills to win out and be the #1 Seed in the AFC, garnering a 1st Round Bye and Home Field through the Playoffs for the first time since my daughter (mother of driving grandgirl) was 9 years old!

One of the best things about right now is sharing it with my son, who was too young to enjoy the success of the early nineties. Loving it - and I think there are some good years on the horizon.

• Awesome! (+1) 1