Records to Be Set at New Era Field This Week .

T master

It's only year 2 for both of the QB's in this week ends game & the 2 of them only need to walk on the field to set a record, that will be for the most rushing yards ever  by these 2 young QB's .

To this point Lamar has 977 & Josh has 430 which combined is 1407 which i'm guessing will be much more by the end of the game . 

These 2 players are in the second year of their careers & setting records already together & separately it looks as though the Bills will be set up well for the future & that this battle between these 2 QB's will be one for years to come . In the future there will be more meetings between these 2 & i can only imagine what records that might be set by then  .

Given all of the young QB's drafted last year i think the 2 best could on the field this week end at New Era Field, just the name of the Bills home field & these 2 young QB's being there at the same time definitely says it is a new era for the NFL & the Buffalo Bills !! 

GO BILLS !!

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/12/05/lamar-jackson-josh-allen-have-the-most-combined-rushing-yards-of-any-qb-matchup-ever/