Bills fan lost

7 hours ago, Clemfield2622 said:

On Tuesday the Bills lost a huge fan in my dad, he was 66. 

He was going to games before I was around and as recently as last year with my son and I. 

He will be missed

rsz_1rsz_20180826_150808x.jpg

I'm sorry for your loss. I can almost guarantee that I had crossed paths with your father at least once, because that is my friend and I sitting right behind you in this photo. I apologize if any pessimistic comments that I may have directed at the team during the game affected your experience in any way. Go Bills!

7 hours ago, Clemfield2622 said:

He was going to games before I was around and as recently as last year with my son and I. 

He will be missed

I’m so sorry for your loss. I lost my dad about 4 years ago. Even when you know it’s coming, it still hits you hard when it actually happens. 

It looks like 3 generations of Bills fans there. It’s amazing how the Bills have served as a bond between the generations in our family. It’s more than a sports team, it’s something that unites families and a community. 

Remember all the great things, and know that time helps. 

2 hours ago, sodbuster said:

I'm sorry for your loss. I can almost guarantee that I had crossed paths with your father at least once, because that is my friend and I sitting right behind you in this photo. I apologize if any pessimistic comments that I may have directed at the team during the game affected your experience in any way. Go Bills!

Haha for real? Do you recognize your own head or are you an STH and those are your seats?

No apologies necessary for that day, that was Allen's preseason start vs the Bengals. They looked like dog**** that day.

Edited by Clemfield2622

37 minutes ago, Clemfield2622 said:

Haha for real? Do you recognize your own head or are you an STH and those are your seats?

No apologies necessary for that day, that was Allen's preseason start vs the Bengals. They looked like dog**** that day.

Yeah, those are my seats. I actually noticed my friends growing bald spot before I recognized the view. ?

3 minutes ago, sodbuster said:

Yeah, those are my seats. I actually noticed my friends growing bald spot before I recognized the view. ?

OK, now I feel like I should always sit in the top row! I have an “identifiable mark” from above!  ?

On 12/5/2019 at 11:06 AM, Clemfield2622 said:

He will be missed

I am so sorry to hear this. It sounds like your dad was an awesome guy and a huge Bills fan.