Bills fan lost

55 minutes ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

Very sorry for your loss. For a whole bunch of us, I’m sure our dads are the reason we’re the deranged Bills fans that we are...and damn proud of it! 

Dude, part of the reason I am such a jaded Bills fan is because of him.

I always said everybody should have had the chance to watch a game with him. Goddamn was he grumpy, but he loved the team...

Losing a beloved family member is never easy I pray you are comforted in your grief with these messages of support and empathy. My sincere condolences God bless you. Bills fans forever and your memories are a treasure very glad you had Those precious times together. 

Very sorry for your loss. 

MY dad passed at age 54 when I was 16 in 1975. My closest tie with him while alive was the Bills. If they ever win the Big One, I will be celebrating with my Dad first and foremost.  

You will always have that connection to your Dad through the Bills. Enjoy it! 

• Like (+1) 1

So sorry to hear of the loss of your Dad.  I lost my Mom a month ago.  I will keep your family in my prayers.  I know what you are going through, so if you need someone to talk to, don't hesitate to PM me.  

3 hours ago, Clemfield2622 said:

On Tuesday the Bills lost a huge fan in my dad, he was 66. 

He was going to games before I was around and as recently as last year with my son and I. 

He will be missed

rsz_1rsz_20180826_150808x.jpg

I lost my Dad earlier this year and he was 66 too. A die hard Bills fan as well. I'm sorry to hear about your loss and my prayers are with you in this tough time.

Condolences to you & your family. My dad was a good Bills fan, he passed away the morning we played the Cheatriots, 7 years ago.  I now have  lost my wife, mom, & mother in law all within 18 months to $%&cancer.  Mom was the most vocal & ardent fan.  We talked after every game.  Love your memories 

• Thank you (+1) 1