Bills fan lost

So sorry for your loss brother.  My prayers are with you.

Lost my mom to pancreatic cancer 5 years ago and dad 4 years ago.  Miss them dearly every day but the pain has eased as the happy memories have taken over.

God Bless,

Steve

ETA: I gave the 'thanks" mug just to say thank you for letting your Bills family know of your loss.

In an odd way I have grown to feel closer to some posters here than I do with some of my own family.

Edited by stosh64
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Clemfield2622 said:

On Tuesday the Bills lost a huge fan in my dad, he was 66. 

He was going to games before I was around and as recently as last year with my son and I. 

He will be missed

rsz_1rsz_20180826_150808x.jpg

My deepest condolences to you and your family my friend. 

My sincere sympathies at your loss, Clem.  It's always hard to say goodbye to family, especially our parents.  I lost my Dad in 2006 and my Mom in January of 2018.  You'll have the memories and you'll cry every now and then until you just don't feel like crying anymore.  Instead you'll be surprised by a smile and a warm feeling that suddenly comes over you.  God Bless you and your family.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I am sorry for you and your family, love to you all,

So sorry for your loss. We lost my Dad in 2002 at age 48. He did security for the Bills and was there for the heyday of the 90s. I owe my passion for Buffalo sports to him. We never got to experience a good run like they're on now together. I know he's looking down and smiling

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

I feel you man, would have been great to get one for some of our fam while they were still around.

They’ll all get to celebrate at the big Superbowl party upstairs someday :)

Right:thumbsup:

I imagine us all meeting at that big tailgate in the sky with Pancho, Ralph, Tim and all the rest of our great Bills family that went too soon.

1panchobilla1.thumb.jpg.9cf69a5897f2d892bf11e23dfdc480f0.jpg

• Awesome! (+1) 1