The Impeachment Trial of President Donald J. Trump

Nanker

11 hours ago, CoudyBills said:

One day I want to see the real power behind that party in the cold light of day.  It's amazing how quickly they are B word slapped back into line if they ever have an original thought.

image.png.522d6f21505bc9327bac7fc5f57521fc.png

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/9/2020 at 12:51 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Yup. 

Only way he can get the nom is to cheat it. 

He has zero chance to win a general — so bring it. 

In a way, ya gotta hand it to whomever is pulling AOC's strings. (We know it's not her because she's dumb as bricks.) But to tell the DNC she's not paying their quarter-million-dollar dues, and putting it behind more liberal candidates to go against more moderate Dems, is pretty bold. 

It's suicide, and she'll be a puddle of piss when Pelosi gets done with her, but the only way the DNC is going to get fixed is if its member correct themselves. Step one is to get rid of Pelosi. Ironically, the fastest way for that to truly happen is for her to force Biden as the 2020 Dem candidate. She barely escaped forcing the Clinton embarrassment. Not sure she survives forcing the Biden embarrassment.

But she seems hellbent on doing it.

20 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

To be fair (even though I agree with the sentiment completely), that is her job as Speaker/Leader. As it is any speaker/leader of a party.

And its the People's job to reject her agenda/leadership style and vote her ass out of power.

Well, I for one want all of her out of power... not just her ass. 

• Haha (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

To be fair (even though I agree with the sentiment completely), that is her job as Speaker/Leader. As it is any speaker/leader of a party.

And its the People's job to reject her agenda/leadership style and vote her ass out of power. 

It's the people of San Francisco's job.  

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

Well...fair point.

Is that #winning?

When he and Trump turn the 9th Circuit red, you'll hear leftists whining like they're watching Hillary lose again.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

And that means she ain't going anywhere.

She could lose her Speakers position, but she can work in Congress until she looks like RBG scaling a flight of stairs holding Hillary's arm.

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

a rotten rotten rotten borough

one advantage of a Parliamentary body is that a truly lousy ruling party can go from 156 majority rule to 2 seats in one election, sending a clear message