The Impeachment Trial of President Donald J. Trump

Nanker

Just now, Albwan said:

Shes a whack job.

I don't care what anyone says, she's either senile or heavily drunk/dosed.

#termlimits

an entire adult life of a severe mental dichotomy between knowing reality and the bull she had had to sling in public

wears you down

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

it seems more than one Democrat has been bad.

https://twitter.com/dustingardiner/status/1215377404060995598

...lemme get this straight....this ineffective, bloviating d-bag can intimidate her own elected party members that" if you're NOT in lock step with me, there will be reprisals"??....and we're try to peddle THIS "world's greatest democracy" to corrupt nations?....I must have missed the memo.........

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...lemme get this straight....this ineffective, bloviating d-bag can intimidate her own elected party members that" if you're NOT in lock step with me, there will be reprisals"??....and we're try to peddle THIS "world's greatest democracy" to corrupt nations?....I must have missed the memo.........

Dem Party at all costs, to hell with morals or the law or decency

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

To be fair (even though I agree with the sentiment completely), that is her job as Speaker/Leader. As it is any speaker/leader of a party.

And its the People's job to reject her agenda/leadership style and vote her ass out of power. 

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

To be fair (even though I agree with the sentiment completely), that is her job as Speaker/Leader. As it is any speaker/leader of a party.

And its the People's job to reject her agenda/leadership style and vote her ass out of power. 

It’s not the job to hold up legislation just for stupid political games and abuse of power

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I thought it was the whip's job.  Speaker sets the agenda, Majority and Minority whips berate the party members into voting.

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

I misspoke is DC code for I am a eunuch.

Sen. Feinstein has recanted her comments — criticizing Pelosi for holding impeachment articles — in epic fashion:

“I don’t know what happened there," she told me. "I did not mean to say that.”

HAHA

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Sen. Feinstein has recanted her comments — criticizing Pelosi for holding impeachment articles — in epic fashion:

“I don’t know what happened there," she told me. "I did not mean to say that.”

HAHA

One day I want to see the real power behind that party in the cold light of day.  It's amazing how quickly they are B word slapped back into line if they ever have an original thought.

What makes this even funnier is that Nance never wanted them to pursue impeachment...and they forced her hand.  And now they're turning on her because she's trying to make the best of a bad situation they put her in.  :lol:

• Haha (+1) 2