The Impeachment Trial of President Donald J. Trump

Nanker

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

It’s looking increasingly like the curtain might soon be coming down on the Democrats’ impeachment circus, but Nancy Pelosi is handling it well.

Wait, no she isn’t — but she has come up with a name intended to glorify the House impeachment managers:

That’s what we thought she said. Pelosi obviously thinks “magnificent custodians of the Constitution” sounds better than “neverending impeachment circus ringleaders”

200.gif

Expect to see a lot of this the next few days

The Return of the Magnificent Custodians

Image result for custodians

1 hour ago, ScotSHO said:

I still believe he is a BOT; the tech has been there for years to online chat at his level of one way input.  I find it hard to believe he is a real person.  Why keep coming back day after day, hitting your head on a wall like that?

I've gone back and forth on that one myself. Then I realized, I was debating Tibs' very existence and then took a shame shower. 

Image result for shame shower gif"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Bob in Mich said:

I do watch Fox News way more than I would like as it typically ends with me yelling and spitting upon my own video screens.  I do so for an educational balance attempt.

Bob, i think you might have a serious issue. please, for your own mental health, seek help.

• Like (+1) 1

the only reason why the Dems won't end the trial tonight would be to grandstand and disrupt the State of the Union speech next Tuesday. they don't  want to let the President have his victory lap, though there is nothing they can do at this point to stop it.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 2

How many losses can the Dems/Global communists sustain before they realize that their ideas of total control over the population and the codification of a ruling elite class are thoroughly rejected in the US?

• Like (+1) 5

Just now, dubs said:

How many losses can the Dems/Global communists sustain before they realize that their ideas of total control over the population and the codification of a ruling elite class are thoroughly rejected in the US?

They will fight to the death. As they always do. 

It will not end without a massive, and I mean massive, restoration of equal justice under the law. That requires indictments of major figures in politics. The money has always been long that happens, as 4mer would tell you (and I agree), but I'm still optimistic it's coming. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1