The Impeachment Trial of President Donald J. Trump

Nanker

5 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Best thing about today IMHO - Shifty Schiff kept Nads Nadler off the Senate floor after his stealing the spotlight last night! :lol:

Worth thing about today IMHO - is so many of you engaging in post after post of fruitless dialog with Bob in Marijuana. :thumbdown:

LOL

I tried staying out of it, but he just says some stuff that you want to believe he cant be that dumb!

Edit: Oh and I am bored with a slow day at work

Edited by Bray Wyatt

13 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You're escalating the rhetoric.  You started out just looking for truth, you moved on to opining he's guilty though you haven't heard from the witnesses you long for, and now he's a bank robber caught in the lobby?*   How could this be given you simply cannot know the full story??!

You sounds suspiciously like one of those monotone Wonderbread professors on "American Landscape" on that damn NPR channel!   You should throw Fox on once in a while.  

*this mindset is exactly why no political party/defense team would let the enemy define the rules of the game.  People fib, and their true motives are usually hidden.  And here I trusted you!  ?

Loonie Toonie, thanks for the reply.  lol   I disagree surprisingly.  Nothing personal, but I am about done typing today.  A bit more though for my friend. 

I do watch Fox News way more than I would like as it typically ends with me yelling and spitting upon my own video screens.  I do so for an educational balance attempt.

The witnesses are needed, not for an impartial jury, that would be unnecessary as imo the case is proven.  The witnesses are needed in spite of impossible conviction in order to find out the truth so we can agree going forward what is legal and what is illegal.  I guess all future candidates can now 'cheat', so the playing field levels even though I think that decision is a horrible one.

now, get that rest buddy

brilliant strategy by Sekulow right now. pointing out that of the 13 witnesses that have already testified, the Presidents council did not have the opportunity to cross examine any of them. if witnesses are called, the WHC would have to have the right to cross examine them.

the Donners ***** up royally.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Whistleblowers must be protected!!  

https://thefederalist.com/2019/11/11/the-media-holds-a-massive-double-standard-about-naming-whistleblowers/

Conversely, Lovinger, a man with impeccable credentials as a longtime member of the national security apparatus and supporter of the Trump administration’s agenda, saw his career destroyed after whistleblowing on activity he saw as fraudulent. Lovinger called into question the legitimacy of lucrative but possibly sham contracts doled out by the Pentagon’s Office of Net Assessment to, among others, Stefan Halper, the confidential informant who spied on the Trump campaign, as well as a close confidante of Chelsea Clinton on whose behalf Hillary Clinton had lobbied.

In what appears to be an egregious example of administrative state tyranny, Lovinger was pushed out of his new position in the Trump National Security Council (NSC), stripped of his security clearance, and finally suspended without pay while trying to litigate four apparently meritless cases against officials he alleges targeted him for his whistleblowing.

• Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

So you asked a question, i answered and you ignored what i said.   Strange no mention of Biden from what i said.  And i never said or intimated because ofTrump University, Trump wasnt honest, as i said it was a fly by night university for fly by night degrees, runnijng that doesnt mean he is "dishoinest".   

You really dont want to debate, you want to preach and proselytize

Tibs has no interest in debate, or the pursuit of truth. He's a troll that some speculate is paid to spam message boards with DNC talking points.

The only reason to respond to him is if you get some level of satisfaction out of tearing down his arguments (to the extent you can call them arguments).

Most regulars have him on ignore. I hate blocking people because I like to hear what the opposition has to say, but I had to make an exception for him due to the volume of his posts. The board has been much more enjoyable since.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Loonie Toonie, thanks for the reply.  lol   I disagree surprisingly.  Nothing personal, but I am about done typing today.  A bit more though for my friend. 

I do watch Fox News way more than I would like as it typically ends with me yelling and spitting upon my own video screens.  I do so for an educational balance attempt.

The witnesses are needed, not for an impartial jury, that would be unnecessary as imo the case is proven.  The witnesses are needed in spite of impossible conviction in order to find out the truth so we can agree going forward what is legal and what is illegal.  I guess all future candidates can now 'cheat', so the playing field levels even though I think that decision is a horrible one.

now, get that rest buddy

Good God!  

The witnesses are needed in spite of impossible conviction in order to find out the truth so we can agree going forward what is legal and what is illegal. 

You should consider a name change to Pootie Tang in Mich. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Tibs has no interest in debate, or the pursuit of truth. He's a troll that some speculate is paid to spam message boards with DNC talking points.

The only reason to respond to him is if you get some level of satisfaction out of tearing down his arguments (to the extent you can call them arguments).

Most regulars have him on ignore. I hate blocking people because I like to hear what the opposition has to say, but I had to make an exception for him due to the volume of his posts. The board has been much more enjoyable since.

I still believe he is a BOT; the tech has been there for years to online chat at his level of one way input.  I find it hard to believe he is a real person.  Why keep coming back day after day, hitting your head on a wall like that?

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

you attacked me there. you brought up the other board, here. you opened the bottle, i'm just capping it.

it's okay, snowflake. i promise you won't melt (literally anyways).

Don't worry, it's not like you told one of the moderators f**k you, I'll do whatever the h**l I want here and you can't do a thing about it.

And if irrelevant was a cause for reporting posts.........well, you know what would have been the outcome a long time ago.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ScotSHO said:

I still believe he is a BOT; the tech has been there for years to online chat at his level of one way input.  I find it hard to believe he is a real person.  Why keep coming back day after day, hitting your head on a wall like that?

I think he's an actual person, but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the bulk of his posts are copied and pasted from a talking points bulletin.

• Like (+1) 3

More Acquittal votes ?

"Murkowski says she’ll vote no on witnesses, likely dealing fatal blow."

That sentence is a headline at the NYT.

Interesting to learn how Murkowski will vote, but it's a pro-Trump vote, so it's not "fatal" as far as the target of this proceeding is concerned.

If we're using this metaphor of death, we need to know whose death is under discussion.

It's a fatal blow to the enterprise of killing the Trump presidency. At least.

Maybe it's a fatal blow to the Democratic Party... or — to be less dramatic — to the 2020 ambitions of the Democratic Party.

• Like (+1) 6

3 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Another Lib loses it:

https://freebeacon.com/politics/msnbc-contributor-if-trump-is-acquitted-he-will-shut-down-voting-in-california/

.....it's only the beginning of their insanity.

...HUH?....they've been in "full speed ahead....for his head" since Nov 2016.......but these meltdowns are the best........

• Like (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

I think he's an actual person, but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the bulk of his posts are copied and pasted from a talking points bulletin.

He's fed material from various leftist sources such as the DNC.  This includes "analysis."  He probably has support in terms of responses and when he is slow/no that most likely means there is a backup at the "think" tank.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

He's fed material from various leftist sources such as the DNC.  This includes "analysis."  He probably has support in terms of responses and when he is slow/no that most likely means there is a backup at the "think" tank.

Then what about Gary?

1 minute ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Then what about Gary?

His schtick is pretty much insults here but I do see him over on TSW so probably a real person.  Pretty easy to get rep points there so maybe that is a consideration so he looks like he has cred.  Anyways, I think the Tiberius character is just about played out so look for a new character that talks like him soon.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Rob's House said:

Must be, and gets what 10 cents a post? Probably decent money to hit copy paste all day.

Edited by ScotSHO