3 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

We know what you're rooting for, "mags."

what's that supposed to mean.....

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

#landslide

hahahahahahahaaaa

You made your prediction we'll see

1 minute ago, Bob in Mich said:

Again, Larry, nice guy with a highly partisan, short sighted, inaccurate take that includes lots of assumptions on unknown matters.  You seem to buy every accusation against the left while discounting every accusation on Trump.  Given Trump's penchant for lying, is that really a reasonable course? 

Did Trump lie to the FISA court and change evidence? 

Did Trump illegally leak classified material to the press in order to fraudulantly arrange a SCO? 

Did Trump lie on sworn 302 forms to frame innocent people of crimes they did not commit? 

Did Trump go on TV and lie to the American people about a Russian plot 24/7 for three+ years despite knowing it was fiction? 

Trump didn't do any of that. The media did. The Congress did. The FBI and DOJ under Obama did... 

So, Bob, why do you keep believing those people who lied to you? Who made you look like a fool? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

18 of them in fact. :beer: 

Of course, Schiff continues to block access to one -- never hear the people crying about witnesses today say a word about that. Wonder why that is?

Yep.  Adam Schiff could be a hero today and produce a "brand new" witness out of thin air.  I wonder why he won't?

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

she's disingenuous.

did you know that she claims to have me blocked ( i don't believe it) on another site yet she reads me here??

too.

!@#$ing.

funny.

most of what you post at billievers is mocking laughter at least here you have more verbage in your posts. Should I ignore you here?

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Short for Margaret.

You're hoping against hope that this sham costs trump the election.

thank you for at least letting me know what I think that was quite magnanimous of you

4 minutes ago, Margarita said:

most of what you post at billievers is mocking laughter at least here you have more verbage in your posts. Should I ignore you here?

again, the disingeniousness if off the board here. 

i was quite verbose in my response where you claim you took umbrage, so. which is it? additionally i believe you took that position in support of your boyfriend, Howard the Coward because i whip his sorry ass in every debate and he can't handle it. again, i don't believe you or Howard have me blocked because you are both disingenuous hacks. right, Mags?

Edited by Foxx
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Did Trump go on TV and lie to the American people about a Russian plot 24/7 for three+ years despite knowing it was fiction? 

That's a big fat yes for sure. That's why he was afraid to testify in person under oath. He lied constantly. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Foxx said:

again, the disingeniousness if off the board here. 

i was quite verbose in my response where you claim you took umbrage, so. which is it? additionally i believe you took that position in support of your boyfriend Howard the Coward because i whip his sorry ass in every debate and he can't handle it. again, i don't believe you or Howard have me blocked because you are both disingenuous hacks. right, Mags?

you know what Foxx Im not so sure this discussion is really that relevant at 2BD nobody cares about Howard or my ignoring you on another site. You mock and insult folks  a LOT and I guess I should ignore you here too it seems to be a recurrent theme.... 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Margarita said:

you know what Foxx Im not so sure this discussion is really that relevant at 2BD nobody cares about Howard or my ignoring you on another site. You mock and insult folks  a LOT and I guess I should ignore you here too it seems to be a recurrent theme.... 

no, i don't Mags. but your disingenuous so ... you know.

i think most here on the other side of the aisle respect that i am generally even handed in my discourse. that of course expires when there is dishonesty such that you and your boyfriend display.

Edited by Foxx
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

no, i don't Mags. but your disingenuous so ... you know.

i think most here on the other side of the aisle respect that i am generally even handed in my discourse. that of course expires when there is dishonesty such that you and your boyfriend display.

SMH please this discourse has nothing to do with impeachment more personal insults and innuendo against me and a person that noone here even knows. Please stop.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1