The Impeachment Trial of President Donald J. Trump

Nanker

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

11 million viewers in total across all 6 cable platforms which carried the first two days. 

That’s an epic failure in terms of people watching. No one is. 

11 million pretty pitiful  Wonder what the number were like for Clinton with a much smaller population.

of the 11 milion, I wil bet 10 million are die hard in one camp or the other....., the other 1 million are brain dead anyway that watch soap operas, entertainment tonight and believe wrestling is for real.

• Like (+1) 1

they are pre-empting soap operas so you have that crowd of yentas who can't seem to figure out the remote

1 minute ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

11 million pretty pitiful  Wonder what the number were like for Clinton with a much smaller population.

of the 11 milion, I wil bet 10 million are die hard in one camp or the other....., the other 1 million are brain dead anyway that watch soap operas, entertainment tonight and believe wrestling is for real.

2 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

The WaPo had an article stating only 2.3 million watched the first day of the Clinton trial -- but they left out how many watched the rest of the time (probably because it exceeded 11 million). 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, The Poojer said:

they are pre-empting soap operas so you have that crowd of yentas who can't seem to figure out the remote

Good god, the replaced one genre of utter crap, soap opeeras, for another, impeachment.

yenta, love it, heard the word often never looked up the real defintion, now in my vocubulary, thanks.

• Haha (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

In 2016 election there were 4 documented cases of voter fraud.

1. An Iowa Republican voted for Trump twice - Terri Lynn Rote

2. A Texas man voted twice - Phillip Cook

3. An Illinois woman cast a ballot on behalf of her dead husband - Audrey Cook

4. A Florida woman marked absentee ballots to fill in the bubble for a specific mayoral candidate - Gladys Coego

There's zero evidence of notorious dem election fraud. President Trump's Voter Fraud Commission also found zero evidence of voter fraud and was disbanded.

You are wrong but not worth my time. I see what an ass you have been towards DR and have concluded that you have no redeeming qualities and no matter what proof I provide you will never accept it. Why should I bother anymore with you?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The WaPo had an article stating only 2.3 million watched the first day of the Clinton trial -- but they left out how many watched the rest of the time (probably because it exceeded 11 million). 

Parts of the  Clinton impeachment was must see TV when they got to the salicious parts, cigar in the oval offie, the blue stained dress.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Good god, the replaced one genre of utter crap, soap opeeras, for another, impeachment.

yenta, love it, heard the word often never looked up the real defintion, now in my vocubulary, thanks.

Yenta comes from Yento which means Tiberius in Pig Latin. 

• Haha (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You are wrong but not worth my time. I see what an ass you have been towards DR and have concluded that you have no redeeming qualities and no matter what proof I provide you will never accept it. Why should I bother anymore with you?

If tibs is the schiff of ppp, gary is definitely the nadler

...morons

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

10.3 million people left their televisions on when they left for work.  

• Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

why are you sending this to me?   So  a tweet from Kamala allegedly quoting Trump in a highly parsed fashion without context  is good enough for impeachment, you run with that. I dont really care about these political gransdtanding theatrics.

I wasn’t, I responded to you before that and added another post that merged, but her tweet was right on, Trump was using government money to further his own corrupt ends.