The Impeachment Trial of President Donald J. Trump

Nanker

9 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Over time some cities have  had over 100% voter turnout, do the research, and that is BEFORE the incredibly added incentive to boost the votes by employing the total popular vote.   You eliminate the electoral college the incentive to cheat goes up exponentially.  Just wait til you see the voter turnout in NYC, LA, San Fran, Chicago, Detroit.  They wil magically all be in the 90% if not over 100%.

So, no proof then? Ok 

13 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...does Schiff help you write your posts??…….

No, Kelly Deep Thr..state Conway does 

Reps: Oh gee that sounds bad.

Dems: It gets worse, he also withheld a meeting with the new President of Ukraine unless he complied.

Reps: WOW. That poor man, when will they get the money?

Dems: Oh, they already got the money. A few weeks before the deadline.

Reps: Wait, he got the money? Are they going to withdraw the investigations?

Dems: He never announced the investigations, but Trump asked them to investigate in their meeting.

Reps: Wait, THEY HAD THE MEETING?

Dems: Well yeah, they had a meeting

Reps: So let me makes sure I have this right, Trump gave them the money before the deadline, they didn't announce any investigations and they got the meeting.

Dems: Yes

Reps: And you investigated this?

Dems: Of course we did, we had to, the president clearly has bad motives.

Reps: and you found proof of this?

Dems: Absolutely, one guy overheard someone else on the phone talking to Trump about the whole scheme.

Reps: Like on speaker phone?

Dems: Not exactly, more like across the table in a crowded restaurant, not on speakerphone.

Reps: I see, I suppose he destroyed all the evidence, thus the obstruction.

Dems: Well no, first he declassified the meeting transcripts, BUT then he said he had executive privilege or some nonsense.

Reps: What did the court say?

Dems: What court?

Reps: Didn't you take him to court to get the records?

Dems: There was no time, we can't have a president extorting foreign countries. LOL MAN, are you crazy?

Reps: Just a second, let me catch my breath.

Dems: Shocking isn't it.

Reps: To recap, Trump gave Ukraine a meeting, the funding, no investigations were launched, declassified the meeting, and offered to go to let the courts decide on executive privilege, and you impeached based on an overheard phone call and the fact that you were in a hurry?

Dems: Well... when you say it like that it makes us sound silly. But you'll see when we call new witnesses during the Senate phase.

Reps: YOU HAVEN'T EVEN INTERVIEWED ALL THE WITNESSES YET?

Dems: Well, no but we did interview a few low level staffers.

Reps: *looks around*

Dems: *grins confidently*

Reps: You are f*cking crazy.

FIN.

• Like (+1) 10
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Trump corrupts everyone that works for him. 

Ray says Trump wasn’t bragging about obstructing Congress

Robert Ray, a member of Trump’s defense team, pushed back Thursday on the contention by Democrats that Trump had boasted about obstructing Congress during a news conference in Davos, Switzerland.

At issue was Trump’s comment Wednesday when talking about the Senate trial that “honestly we have all the material, they don’t have the material.”

Asked on CNN if that amounted to bragging about covering up evidence, Ray said, “I don’t think that’s the takeaway for me.”

“I think what he’s suggesting is we have the facts and evidence on our side,” Ray said. “I think what he’s suggesting is we have the goods, we have the facts and merit on our side.”

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump corrupts everyone that works for him. 

Ray says Trump wasn’t bragging about obstructing Congress

Robert Ray, a member of Trump’s defense team, pushed back Thursday on the contention by Democrats that Trump had boasted about obstructing Congress during a news conference in Davos, Switzerland.

At issue was Trump’s comment Wednesday when talking about the Senate trial that “honestly we have all the material, they don’t have the material.”

Asked on CNN if that amounted to bragging about covering up evidence, Ray said, “I don’t think that’s the takeaway for me.”

“I think what he’s suggesting is we have the facts and evidence on our side,” Ray said. “I think what he’s suggesting is we have the goods, we have the facts and merit on our side.”

you've finally come to your senses i see.

• Haha (+1) 2