The Impeachment Trial of President Donald J. Trump

Nanker

1 hour ago, daz28 said:

Polls should be used for exotic dancers to perform on.

Any other kinda pole that isn't standing in the ground shouldn't be taken seriously whatsoever.

Didn't 2016's Presidential Election teach anyone anything about polls?

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

Will do when time pemits this evening.

idiot
noun [ C ]

/ˈɪd·i·ət/

a foolish person, esp. someone who has done something stupid:
Synonyms:
changeling, cretin, half-wit, imbecile, moron, ######

===================================================================================================================

As evidence of your idiocy, I'm submitting:

A.  All of your posts in this forum that support the false Trump collusion narrative beginning after the election in 2016 election with particular weight on those posted since the Mueller report wax published.

B. All posts from DC Tom declaring you an idiot

I rest my case which will now be submitted to a jury of my peers (not yours) on this site for a verdict. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

In the real world court of law, Schiff for brains would never get past his first sentence whey he talks.

I just love how people who hate the President say he lies ALL THE TIME, but yet can't come to that same conclusion when this lying freak Schiff speaks.

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

Schiff reminds me of a student that has to write a 20 page essay.
He then proceeds to fill that essay with  20 pages of quotes from other people.

4 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Image result for the shining movie all work and no play

According to another thread on PPP, Schiff has been doing a lot of playing

• Like (+1) 1

here is what this impeachment is all about. i believe it all about the courts.

‘JOKE’S ON THEM’: Senator Scott Suggests Democrats’ Impeachment Not About Ukraine Call

... Earlier this month, former South Carolina Republican Representative Trey Gowdy said that impeachment was not about removing Trump from office but was about trying to flip the Senate. 

“There is no mathematical way he is ever going to be convicted and they know that,” Gowdy continued. “So their goal cannot be to remove Donald Trump from office, it is to neuter his second term. I think he is going to win in November. It’s to neuter that second term by targeting the Cory Gardners and the Martha McSallys and the Thom Tillises and the Susan Collins and Joni Ernst because if Trump wins and doesn’t have the Senate then he is not going to get any judicial vacancies filled and he’s not going to replace a Supreme Court Justice if he or she retires.”

“He is he not going to get the foreign policy he wants,” Gowdy continued. “He is not going to get the cabinet he wants. I never thought this was about removing Donald Trump because they’re not going to do it. It’s about putting Cory Gardner in a really tough series of votes so he has to defend him in November of this fall.”

• Like (+1) 3

14 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Do you have proof that cities have 115% voter turn out, or are you just going to admit you are a lying tool? 

Over time some cities have  had over 100% voter turnout, do the research, and that is BEFORE the incredibly added incentive to boost the votes by employing the total popular vote.   You eliminate the electoral college the incentive to cheat goes up exponentially.  Just wait til you see the voter turnout in NYC, LA, San Fran, Chicago, Detroit.  They wil magically all be in the 90% if not over 100%.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive
  • Like (+1) 2