The Impeachment Trial of President Donald J. Trump

Nanker

Schiff is arguing that there's a pattern of election interference that goes back to 2016 (Russia).

Now the WH Counsel (if they want) can just bring up Mueller Report Part 1.  They can also bring up the mishandling of Crossfire Hurricane investigation.  They can bring up Comey's leaks, they can argue everything in response.  Or they can just ignore it and say there's never been any proved collusion.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Isn't NOW the time that Schiff reveals his evidence that Trump colluded with Russia in the 2016 election?

NOW would be the perfect time for the big reveal.  He said he's got it.  He repeated that he's seen it.

• Haha (+1) 2

Demings says Trump ‘bragged’ about obstruction earlier Wednesday

Rep. Val Demings (D-Fla.), one of the House impeachment managers, argued Wednesday that Trump had provided more evidence of obstruction of Congress during a news conference he held in Davos, Switzerland, earlier in the day.

Responding to a question about the impeachment trial, Trump told reporters: “We’re doing very well. I got to watch enough. I thought our team did a very good job. But honestly, we have all the material. They don’t have the material.”

“The second article of impeachment was for obstruction of Congress: covering up witnesses and documents from the American people,” Demings said in a tweet. “This morning the president not only confessed to it, he bragged about it.”

In a subsequent television appearance, a clip of Trump’s comments was played for Sen. Chris Van Hollen (D-Md.).

“Well that was an obvious confession by the president of the United States,” Van Hollen said in response on CNN. “Here you have the president of the United States saying, ‘Hey, I have a lot more evidence, and I’m not going to give it to yo

Shoot someone of fifth avenue...Constitution be damned 

46 minutes ago, Foxx said:

the trial is working off the precedent established in the Clinton trial. nothing different here. outside of the hypocrisy displayed by both sides.

Clinton  got a BJ and lied about it. 

We all would love to get one from time to time and not lie about it. 

The US citizens (non 1% ers)  are getting screwed by the Snake Oil Salesman.  His solid FAN base is giving Don a  BJ daily.

Speaking as someone who has had a security clearance  YOU do not do half the ***** he or his son's done and not end up in jail . 

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost

2 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

The US citizens (non 1% ers)  are getting screwed by the Snake Oil Salesman.  His solid FAN base is giving Don a  BJ daily.

Speaking as someone who has had a security clearance  YOU do not do half the ***** he or his son's done and not end up in jail . 

How are the 99% getting screwed?  Give me your top 5. 

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Albwan said:

Someone dies pro trump and tibtard thinks its funny. 

Anti american trash rat.

Was I laughing?  Or did you assume I was laughing?  

Just now, keepthefaith said:

How are the 99% getting screwed?  Give me your top 5. 

You've heard the line ...

If I have to explain it to you  ...   You wouldn't understand.

5 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

i assume you have proof to back these claims up. additionally, i'm sure the House Managers would love to hear from you.

3 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

... You've heard the line ...

maybe explain it for those  who would understand?

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's the House's job. They didn't do their job. It's not the Senate's job to do their work for them. And it's not a trial. Not really. It's politics. 

Kinda thought that it was the Senates job to get to the truth...you know...the oath and all that

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

That's your answer?  You get an F. 

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

tibtard

not the sharpest tool in the shed are you

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

welcome to politics forever  

nothing has changed. the swamp just got worse 

Just imagine how Trump will behave AFTER he gets acquitted.

Seriously, good luck keeping your head from exploding.  Maybe you should strap on a bucket to contain the inevitable mess of scalp, hair and brains.

• Haha (+1) 2