The Impeachment Trial of President Donald J. Trump

Nanker

1 minute ago, Kevbeau said:

I don’t know who deserves to be beaten more. The guy who made this, or me for watching the whole thing to see how it played out.

well, i can say with pretty good confidence that the trial ends the same way. so, you have just saved yourself a whole lot of time and Schiffty's droning.

;)

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 hours ago, njbuff said:

What's the point of wasting everyone's time with this garbage then?

No laws were broken. The President was just doing his job

This whole thing is mind-numbing.

And I would say the same EXACT THING if this was Obama being railroaded here.

I just don't understand this whole thing.

Ground and pound, ground and pound, ground and pound.  Keep tearing the guy down, throw constant allegations against him, when disproven or they fade from the public view, start all over again. 

In our little cross section of the world here on PP, we have some lovable dipsh#ts who crowed about (Among other things) Herr Mueller and his gang of sturmabteiliung acolytes taking down DJT for years, only to end up with egg on their faces, only to start it all up again.  They have no shame, they are incapable of introspection, and thus they move on to the next scandal their overlords toss out. 

On the other hand, there are the rest of us who suggest, as you did, that this would unacceptable if the shoe was on the other foot, despite their feelings about Obama and those before him. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 2

43 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Ground and pound, ground and pound, ground and pound.  Keep tearing the guy down, throw constant allegations against him, when disproven or they fade from the public view, start all over again. 

In our little cross section of the world here on PP, we have some lovable dipsh#ts who crowed about (Among other things) Herr Mueller and his gang of sturmabteiliung acolytes taking down DJT for years, only to end up with egg on their faces, only to start it all up again.  They have no shame, they are incapable of introspection, and thus they move on to the next scandal their overlords toss out. 

On the other hand, there are the rest of us who suggest, as you did, that this would unacceptable if the shoe was on the other foot, despite their feelings about Obama and those before him. 

I don't think that is egg on their face but I am not getting within the length of a ten foot pole to find out just what it is.

• Haha (+1) 1