The Impeachment Trial of President Donald J. Trump

Nanker

9 minutes ago, njbuff said:

... after all AOC got elected and she is dumber than a box of rocks.

additionally, expect AOC to be primaried by her own party and/or possibly have her district gerrymandered out of existence by them.

Edited by Foxx

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

btw: Schumer says he has 50 amendments he plans on submitting. 

We've taken 4 hours to go through 1.5 so far. 

Image result for jump out window gif

That's the Campaign hopes of Warren, Sanders and Klobuchar.

Hell, at this rate, the trial can go right into Super Tuesday.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Pelosi can't even control her drinking problem, how is she firmly in control of the madness? ?

well, i think that just speaks to the mindset of the rest of the Donners. what do you think?

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Lev Parnas’ legal team has shared a video of his client socializing with Mike Pence and his wife after the vice president vehemently denied that he knows Parnas. Pence said during a CNN appearance last week: “I don't know the guy.” But Joseph Bondy, the attorney for Parnas, tweeted the video Monday night with the caption: “Pence does indeed know the guy.” The video clip shows Parnas holding the hand of Karen Pence and talking with her as the vice president speaks to someone else at the table. The short video ends as Parnas is seen reaching toward Mike Pence, waiting to shake his hand. Mysteriously, the video has had a soundtrack added to it. It plays the opening seconds of “September” by Earth, Wind and Fire, which have the lyrics: “Do you remember, the 21st night of September? Love was changing the minds of pretenders, while chasing the clouds away.” Parnas has alleged that Pence was aware of his role in a pressure campaign on the Ukrainian government to get it to investigate the Biden family.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/parnas-lawyer-shares-pence-video-after-vice-president-denies-knowing-him

Well people of your ilk don't understand professional courtesy of shaking someone's hand.  I've shaken tons of people's hands at professional gatherings only to walk away and ask "who the ***** was that??"  

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

well, i think that just speaks to the mindset of the rest of the Donners. what do you think?

I just think because of her drinking problem.......... she can't hold in her dentures.

Pelosi has no business being in front of a camera.

But, ever since Trump came down that escalator, the Democrats haven't made much sense to me............. as their heads have been spinning out of control since that day.

And that is just of fact of life that nobody from any party can dispute.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Well people of your ilk don't understand professional courtesy of shaking someone's hand.  I've shaken tons of people's hands at professional gatherings only to walk away and ask "who the ***** was that??"  

...kind of like football statistics...EASILY manipulated to prove one's point.....the parameters are "interpretatively flexible (COUGH)"........."convenient omission" is an adder.......

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

24 minutes ago, snafu said:

Does Pence get to be the tiebreaker?

If he does then the R's should wrangle a couple ties just to trot out Pence to tip the balance.  

I think Roberts does in this case. 

I would love it if Cipillone would have walked to the mic after Demings (terrible) hour long diatribe and just said: 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I think Roberts does in this case. 

I would love it if Cipillone would have walked to the mic after Demings (terrible) hour long diatribe and just said: 

I think Sekulow is doing that right now. He's just not being so brief.

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Don't full quote tibs pls. Thx.

Edited by Joe in Winslow

53 minutes ago, snafu said:

Does Pence get to be the tiebreaker?

If he does then the R's should wrangle a couple ties just to trot out Pence to tip the balance.  

CJSCOTUS is the “tie breaker” in an impeachment trial. Ergo, the compromised C.J. Roberts would be up to bat. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1