The Impeachment Trial of President Donald J. Trump

Nanker

Just now, Gary Busey said:

They requested witnesses before but don't want to now. How is it too late if the Republicans make the rules? I wish I had some of Bob's medical. 

You obviously haven't been paying attention... Opening arguments, questions, then debate, and only then is there a decision made on calling witnesses. All of Schumer et all bluster is only that... bull####

Just now, Gary Busey said:

They requested witnesses before but don't want to now. How is it too late if the Republicans make the rules? I wish I had some of Bob's medical. 

If they were allowed to call witnesses, this sham of an impeachment might not be happening. Hey, don't let the truth interrupt a rail roading of the President. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Cinga said:

You obviously haven't been paying attention... Opening arguments, questions, then debate, and only then is there a decision made on calling witnesses. All of Schumer et all bluster is only that... bull####

He's paid attention. He just lacks the cognitive ability to be able to understand it. Because he's a deeply stupid person.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Cinga said:

it's all about playing to the cameras.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Bring those requested witnesses in now then, Elise. 

Yeah, no.  What's good for the goose is good for the democrats.  

8 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Please stop with the personal insults. It's against the TOS.

Right, it is better to just say Gary...go ***** yourself.  

• Like (+1) 1

Not because we have different political beliefs :lol: 

Because you've spent YEARS doing nothing but wasting space down here, insulting people needlessly, and showing -- beyond any doubt -- that you are deeply stupid. That's why we tell you to go ***** yourself, Gary. 

You've earned it. Every bit of it. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Not because we have different political beliefs :lol: 

Because you've spent YEARS doing nothing but wasting space down here, insulting people needlessly, and showing -- beyond any doubt -- that you are deeply stupid. That's why we tell you to go ***** yourself, Gary. 

You've earned it. Every bit of it. 

Do you also speak for your mother, or just for @CoudyBills?

2 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Because we have a difference in political beliefs? I figured you were better than most of the lot here... nope.

Difference in political beliefs, do we?  I dont know.  What I do know is you either can't or won't recognize that an even playing field is needed in this situation.  

2 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Do you also speak for your mother, or just for @CoudyBills?

Well...not cool man.

2 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

What I do know is you either can't or won't recognize that an even playing field is needed in this situation.  

So I should go ***** myself?

The way I see it is that...

1. Democrats and Republicans both call witnesses.

2. Republicans exonerate Trump without calling a single witness.

Neither of these options even the playing field, though. So what is your suggestion?

Edited by Gary Busey