The Impeachment Trial of President Donald J. Trump

Nanker

5 minutes ago, TH3 said:

not a fan...blah blah blah...... accused...due process.....something something.....but if its against someone I don't like..... WIN!!

I can't wait for the Senate to roll out witnesses and prove this prosecution is a sham!!

Guilty until proven innocent, eh? 

11 minutes ago, TH3 said:

not a fan...blah blah blah...... accused...due process.....something something.....but if its against someone I don't like..... WIN!!

I can't wait for the Senate to roll out witnesses and prove this prosecution is a sham!!

Sometimes here it seems like you're the Bernie Sanders in a Hillary Clinton world.

Try reading comprehension. Let's start with the hypothetical if/then syllogism. IF Schiff is found sitting on a couch with teen boy toys, drugs on the table and Ed Buck in the same photo, THEN he should suffer the consequences Buck is currently suffering.

I know the left likes to hide and accept sex and drug trafficking, but I'd feel that way about anyone sitting with Buck while luring teenie boy toys into Buck's house of death with illegal drugs so they can have their way with the near-dead bodies. Schiff, however, is one tipped Guam away from being the biggest idiot in DC and I won't cry if this story is proven out. It would be the ultimate addition by subtraction in DC.

right, i suppose Adam has released Atkinson's testimony only noone knows it. additionally, his last sentence is so disingenuous it's not funny. yes, all the witnesses had testified prior to the Senate trial, they did so before the Special Investigators (Starr) council. not to mention that there was not a single 'new' witness.

https://twitter.com/RealBasedMAGA/status/1219645169198338049

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

right, i suppose Adam has released Atkinson's testimony only noone knows it. additionally, his last sentence is so disingenuous it's not funny. yes, all the witnesses had testified prior to the Senate trial, they did so before the Special Investigators (Starr) council. not to mention that there was not a single 'new' witness.

https://twitter.com/RealBasedMAGA/status/1219645169198338049

• Thank you (+1) 2

Cue Ethel Merman:

There's no business like show business and I tell you it's so
Traveling through the country is so thrilling, standing out in front on opening nights
Smiling as you watch the theater filling, and there's your billing out there in lights
There's no people like show people, they smile when they are low
Angels come from everywhere with lots of jack, and when you lose it, there's no attack
Where could you get money that you don't give back? Let's go on with the show
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1