The Impeachment Trial of President Donald J. Trump

Nanker

They might actually have him this time on constitutional grounds.

I was reading the Constitution and came across a rarely cited provision.

Artice II, Section 5, Clause 2: 

"No man shall be elligible to hold the Office of the Presidency who, from the day on which the Electors shall give their votes, and continuing from the first assembly of Congress following his Execution of his Office, for a period of one year in time of peace or two years in time of war, remains in a state of bad while orange."

I hate to say it, but I think he's fu¢ked.

• Haha (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

I can see November from my house.

When this is over and they lose, there will be a retribution by the average citizen at the ballot box.

I'm thinking this clip whenever I watch these aholes . Sans the rescue at the end

4 hours ago, Koko78 said:

What's the matter, couldn't come up with something original, so you stole it... uh, from your own twitter account?

That's just wrong. Apparently.

Nadler is waddling. He really is The Penguin.

...this just in...his Depends are FULL............

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Boy, stop sniffing glue. The only reason you complete idiots had the House to begin with was because of extreme Gerrymandering. That's gone now. You'll have to earn the house back by appealing to a broader coalition of voters, many of whom Trump works everyday to alienate. You ain't getting the House majority back for a long time, with a very different Republican party. 

Tibs, how are the Congressional district boundaries from 2016 going to be ANY different in 2020?  Or have that many NYer and Californicators moved to red districts in other states in the past 3 or so years to keep the HoR's D-majority?  Please, do tell.

Apologies to those that have Tibs on ignore, but just HAD to ask him how the #### he thinks this works.

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

All that was missing was the Monty Python monk robes and, Latin chanting!  And...of course....the part at the end where they all march over the cliff. 

And smack themselves in the head with a wood plank. That would have been awesome. And if they can’t hit themselves I’d be more than happy to do that for them. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Chairs for the managers for sure.  Nadler definitely needs a chair.  Not simply for sitting but to hide as much of this funny little man as possible.  

See the source imageJerry Nadler, dressed up as Lord Plushbottom.

12 hours ago, Taro T said:

Tibs, how are the Congressional district boundaries from 2016 going to be ANY different in 2020?  Or have that many NYer and Californicators moved to red districts in other states in the past 3 or so years to keep the HoR's D-majority?  Please, do tell.

Apologies to those that have Tibs on ignore, but just HAD to ask him how the #### he thinks this works.

Sadly, you may be right here 

12 hours ago, Doc said:

Hopefully the Repubs use this video:

Biden fighting corruption, no problem. 

• Haha (+1) 2