Amazing Josh Allen stat

Big Turk

59 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I just went to the advanced statistics on pro football reference and went to the bills advanced rushing stats and it clearly shows Gore has more yards after contact than Allen

Screenshot_20191205-195450.png

Hmm...interesting. So either the article is wrong or they are using a different site to get their data from.

10 hours ago, Da webster guy said:

Big stiff arm, and scrambling after a pass rusher touches you probably favors qb's more than RB's.

I wonder what Rosen's yards after contact number is (negative?)

sorry guys, I bring up Rosen frequently to humble myself for actually saying "Jesus Beane you picked the WRONG Josh" on draft day. 

I said it pretty loud too, like I knew what the hell I was talking about......

I said it too, brotha.

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I said it too, brotha.

I said I wanted Darnold, then I thought I wanted Rosen, and then Allen was my guy once the pick was in. This just goes to show, it’s a crapshoot for fans, and almost the same odds for GM’s. The good ones will show their worth over time, but it’s like gambling I suppose. You’ll never get them all right, you just have to win more than you lose. 

1 minute ago, Augie said:

I said I wanted Darnold, then I thought I wanted Rosen, and then Allen was my guy once the pick was in. This just goes to show, it’s a crapshoot for fans, and almost the same odds for GM’s. The good ones will show their worth over time, but it’s like gambling I suppose. You’ll never get them all right, you just have to win more than you lose. 

The positive thing for me was that they went for it and pulled the trigger

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

The positive thing for me was that they went for it and pulled the trigger

They seemed confident in both their guy and their strategy. I thought we might have been asleep at the wheel (yeah, Buddy, you scarred me!), but it seems Allen was really the guy and they knew where they could get him. They didn’t have to pay to get up to #2, and they seemed to be confident in that. If the current trends continue, this may look like pure genius in 5 years. No firm proclamations or guarantees, but real optimism. 

Lamar is today’s darling, but I still worry about that style of play and his size. It will work....until it doesn’t. But it sure is fun to watch (when they are NOT playing the Bills). 

If I could have one Super Power, it just might be to become invisible in the Bills Draft Room and know what they were REALLY thinking!