Baltimore Ravens gift Pope Francis signed custom No. 8 jersey in Archbishop's visit to Rome

Image result for lamar jackson

The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Baltimore is in Rome to visit Pope Francis, and the Archbishop of Baltimore, William Edward Lori, brought along a gift from the city. A custom "Francis" Baltimore Ravens jersey made the trip to Italy and was presented to Pope Francis on Wednesday. 

The No. 8 jersey was signed by Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson and head coach John Harbaugh.

The team tweeted out photos of the Pope accepting the gift, captioning it, "#Blessed."

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/baltimore-ravens-gift-pope-francis-signed-custom-no-8-jersey-in-archbishops-visit-to-rome/

Edited by HOUSE
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Baltimore is in Rome to visit Pope Francis, and the Archbishop of Baltimore, William Edward Lori, brought along a gift from the city. A custom "Francis" Baltimore Ravens jersey made the trip to Italy and was presented to Pope Francis on Wednesday. 

The No. 8 jersey was signed by Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson and head coach John Harbaugh.

The team tweeted out photos of the Pope accepting the gift, captioning it, "#Blessed."

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/baltimore-ravens-gift-pope-francis-signed-custom-no-8-jersey-in-archbishops-visit-to-rome/

...15 yards for divine intervention?...........

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I'm sure he'll cherish the jersey from "the second coming." Now, you can expect the Ravens to coast on God's wings.

Luckily, we have the chance to snap them out of the dream.

2 hours ago, clearwater cadet said:

it not going to help, everyone knows god is a patriot fan.

Sorry, but that is not right. In fact, everyone knows the Patriots worship Satan. Their slow descent into Hades is just beginning. Please don't mention God and Patriots in the same post again.

1 hour ago, clayboy54 said:

I'm sure he'll cherish the jersey from "the second coming." Now, you can expect the Ravens to coast on God's wings.

Luckily, we have the chance to snap them out of the dream.

Sorry, but that is not right. In fact, everyone knows the Patriots worship Satan. Their slow descent into Hades is just beginning. Please don't mention God and Patriots in the same post again.

Thats a good point, I officially change my stance on my position.