Christmas parody "Allen Baby"

45 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

A cute girl makes a Bills-themed Christmas video and you bah-humbuggers all poo-poo it. Sheesh, find someone to kiss you under the mistletoe, why don’t you? 

Depends what's under said mistletoe.

7 hours ago, PetermansRedemption said:

So, the real question. Would ya? 

Marc Miller will be over to your house/home/hovel to lay a deserved beating upon you for this statement.  You’re going down.  ?

EDIT:  And I think the Mandelbaums are coming as well.  So there.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

8 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

This is one of the dumbest things I've seen today

No way

Yes you would, and you know it ?

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

A cute girl makes a Bills-themed Christmas video and you bah-humbuggers all poo-poo it. Sheesh, find someone to kiss you under the mistletoe, why don’t you? 

I understand their disdain . If we had to listen to this at least be in something provocative . She obviously doesn't understand how us male chauvanist pigs operate. Sigh....?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 12/4/2019 at 8:31 PM, Don Otreply said:

Ya just gotta luv this stuff ??

Go Bills!!!

?No.  No we don't.  If someone served a you a large turd with a frosted Bills logo and Josh Allen's picture in the middle, would you still eat it?  

That's all this is, a giant musical turd, you fixate on the Bills theme, or the token girl. Go ahead and munch away happily.  Enjoy!  

11 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

?No.  No we don't.  If someone served a you a large turd with a frosted Bills logo and Josh Allen's picture in the middle, would you still eat it?  

That's all this is, a giant musical turd, you fixate on the Bills theme, or the token girl. Go ahead and munch away happily.  Enjoy!  

Jesus, dude. Start drinking! IMMEDIATELY!!

• Haha (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

Your inability to find joy in simple things is truly astounding, I really do feel sorry for anyone in the same room with you, all of the above became understandable after your wife while in tears confided with me that you are the most miserable person she has ever known. Oh and by the way I consoled her repeatedly, munch away... ?

Go Bills!!!