Mark Miller Dallas went down

1 minute ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Remember the Bills fan at the SB yelling that Dallas was going down?

He has returned.

Best sequel since Rocky 4.

Oh, my....I doubt that has aged well. I mean, that went south 27 years ago, and I’m still not over it. 

4 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Remember the Bills fan at the SB yelling that Dallas was going down?

He has returned.

Best sequel since Rocky 4.

I guess patience really CAN be a virtue!  

• Haha (+1) 1

On 12/4/2019 at 7:49 PM, 17islongenough said:

Had no idea who he was and did not see any of the video of him despite being a Bills fan watching every game during that period.

I think writer in newyorkupstate.com who said every Bills fan has seen it uses too much hyperbole and was not even alive then.

48 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’m afraid to click. Is this better or worse than Stephen A.? 

Well the YouTuber himself is the ONLY sports-related YouTuber I follow, because I enjoy his humor & that he doesn't take himself seriously. 

He's a diehard Brocnos fan, but covers the Bills all the time & has grown a big following. Plus its not just him sitting in his computer chair in front of a webcam rambling on about whatever, whenever. There's actual game footage, other video, and a proper format to each that makes it more enjoyable & entertaining.

But the Bills fan himself? Once you see it, you'll remember instantly. "DALLAS IS GOING DOWN GARY!" and his "YAAAAAAH!" scream are legendary :lol:

9 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Well the YouTuber himself is the ONLY sports-related YouTuber I follow, because I enjoy his humor & that he doesn't take himself seriously. 

He's a diehard Brocnos fan, but covers the Bills all the time & has grown a big following. Plus its not just him sitting in his computer chair in front of a webcam rambling on about whatever, whenever. There's actual game footage, other video, and a proper format to each that makes it more enjoyable & entertaining.

But the Bills fan himself? Once you see it, you'll remember instantly. "DALLAS IS GOING DOWN GARY!" and his "YAAAAAAH!" scream are legendary :lol:

It WAS pretty funny, and I’m glad it finally came true! 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This was featured on Good Morning Football. Pretty cool stuff.

12 hours ago, youngjebrey said:

Ironically enough, this guy has never drank. He was actually upset that a local brewery (resurgence) used his image on a beer can.

Sounds like he has a great case for a lawsuit. The company would have a hard time arguing they didnt copy his image. A shame they didnt get permission first and offer to pay this guy.

• 2 weeks later...