Capture the moment

Buffalo716

The time to win in this league is now! Sure, we are set up great for the future and it's looking very bright

BUT

There are only so many chances to win in this league with the salary cap and how it's structured and you need to take advantage of ALL OPPORTUNITIES

This is a weak AFC and the Bills are peaking at the right time! Lets enjoy this one game at a time and rock the Ralph down on Sunday!

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

The time to win in this league is now! Sure, we are set up great for the future and it's looking very bright

BUT

There are only so many chances to win in this league with the salary cap and how it's structured and you need to take advantage of ALL OPPORTUNITIES

This is a weak AFC and the Bills are peaking at the right time! Lets enjoy this one game at a time and rock the Ralph down on Sunday!

Go Bills!

But David Carr does not trust Josh Allen

• Haha (+1) 2

STILL cautiously optimistic. 

I really envy the unbridled enthusiasm, but I'll never allow myself to get overly excited when it comes to the Bills.

This team feels different and they haven't been in this position in a LOOOOOOONG time. Still...Nothing would shock me in terms of something going sidewards. I'll FULLY believe when the Bills are hoisting a Lombardi. I'm enjoying everything play by play and snap by snap, but taking nothing for granted.

That Pittsburgh game has bothered me for a while....we shall see. I'll be rooting just as hard if not harder than the optimists, but we HAVE to win that game.

Yeah. I'm THAT guy.

2 hours ago, purple haze said:

I have the same thought 16 times per season.

SPOT.  ON.

I have absolutely no expectations for this game.....A blow out loss wouldn't surprise me nor would a blow out win aka the cowpies win......this is a GREAT time to be a Bills fan....GO BILLS!!