Frank Gore Siruis radio 12/4

stevewin

Gore was just on Sirius Movin the Chains. 

No link - subscription only

Short interview - especially liked his last answer though 

- Joining Buffalo

- Happy that I came here.  Once i got here I saw they were doing something special.  Great guys, great family.  Our locker room is great.  I'm happy to be here, think that this style of play fits my style.  We've done great things and I'm very happy

- McD

- He's all about family.  All about team - no guy is bigger than the team.  I love that - that's why we're winning games.  Our locker room is very tight - it's a big family over here.

- Offense

- We're going to do whatever it takes to win.  Up tempo offense is doing great.  Our QB is like the best in the league right now these last couple weeks.  The main goal is to win 

- How much longer

- I take one day, one year at a time.  I still feels good.  I showed people I can still play this game, and also that age don't mean nothing.  If you love what you do and respect by grinding hard all season then you can do it.  Hopefully at end of the year I can sit down and talk to the GM and owner here and see if they want to bring me back.  If not, see what other team would like me

- Baltimore

- Great team.  Great offense, I know their OC Greg Roman, very smart guy.  Got a great young QB.  Defense, have watched them now the last couple days, flies around and plays well.  But I think we got a chance.  We also have a great team.  We're just grinding and when Sunday comes we're going to try to win.  Tell all our fans to root hard and go crazy and we're going to go out and play hard.

- Young guys seeking advice

- Mainly for young guys, seeing me practice - how hard I go in practice and training camp.  The guy the most - Tremaine - man, he asks me about every LB I've played against - the guys I've played with like Willis, Navarro - he picks my brain on everything.  Tremaine man, I think he's going to be great in this league - he's been balling all year.  He's got a bright future in the NFL

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Gore was just on Sirius Movin the Chains. 

No link - subscription only

Short interview - especially liked his last answer though 

- Joining Buffalo

- Happy that I came here.  Once i got here I saw they were doing something special.  Great guys, great family.  Our locker room is great.  I'm happy to be here, think that this style of play fits my style.  We've done great things and I'm very happy

- McD

- He's all about family.  All about team - no guy is bigger than the team.  I love that - that's why we're winning games.  Our locker room is very tight - it's a big family over here.

- Offense

- We're going to do whatever it takes to win.  Up tempo offense is doing great.  Our QB is like the best in the league right now these last couple weeks.  The main goal is to win 

- How much longer

- I take one day, one year at a time.  I still feels good.  I showed people I can still play this game, and also that age don't mean nothing.  If you love what you do and respect by grinding hard all season then you can do it.  Hopefully at end of the year I can sit down and talk to the GM and owner here and see if they want to bring me back.  If not, see what other team would like me

- Baltimore

- Great team.  Great offense, I know their OC Greg Roman, very smart guy.  Got a great young QB.  Defense, have watched them now the last couple days, flies around and plays well.  But I think we got a chance.  We also have a great team.  We're just grinding and when Sunday comes we're going to try to win.  Tell all our fans to root hard and go crazy and we're going to go out and play hard.

- Young guys seeking advice

- Mainly for young guys, seeing me practice - how hard I go in practice and training camp.  The guy the most - Tremaine - man, he asks me about every LB I've played against - the guys I've played with like Willis, Navarro - he picks my brain on everything.  Tremaine man, I think he's going to be great in this league - he's been balling all year.  He's got a bright future in the NFL

...STILL one helluva all around addition.....is he a HOF'er?.....let's ask Terrell Davis to weigh in (COUGH).....some have questioned Frank The Tank's worthiness......YAWN....