NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 14, 2019 - Buffalo on the National stage

8 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

Agreed, I called wsee. It's a total slap in the face. She just said we cant please everyone. I'm pretty sure Steelers fans here would much rather watch Bills Ravens than Stains Bengals (a completely meaningless game btw).

Which means some nimrods who made big local media buys are Browns fans and they banked on the Browns being good to have people see their crappy local commercial for Smilin' Ed's Used Car lot or whatever and they called the Station GM when they saw the Bills were on instead and threatened to pull their ad money.

OR someone has a massive multi-year ad buy that is contingent upon the ads being shown during X number of Browns games.  if they don't have that number of games then the renewal is voided.  Something like that.

Edited by That's No Moon

2 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Which means some nimrods who made big local media buys are Browns fans and they banked on the Browns being good to have people see their crappy local commercial for Smilin' Ed's Used Car lot or whatever and they called the Station GM when they saw the Bills were on instead and threatened to pull their ad money.

Good call. Oh well, I'll be at the game anyways. But it's the point of the matter.

4 hours ago, That's No Moon said:

Erie flipped to the Browns and Bengals. Thats a bit of a slap in the face.

Erie was always strange as an affiliate, refused to cover Steelers games in the 70s and 80s unless the Bengals or Browns were involved on WICU NBC 

Edited by row_33