Week 14 Uniform watch Ravens At Bills

5 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

Wait. This is actually a really good point...

Yes it is. Lamar is fantastic at the mesh point on the read option. Any little tidbit to help seeing who has the ball is definitely a VERY good thing.

• Like (+1) 1

2016. Lamar Jackson was playing for Louisville. A surprise powerhouse team that seemingly came out of nowhere. He came to my new hometown of Houston, TX, to take on the University of Houston Football Cougars. Everybody counted my beloved Cougars out of the game. Despite the odds being against us, I proudly supported my team and wore my bright red Cougar gear. That day, he was sacked 11 times, three times by our own Ed Oliver. Coogs won 36-10. 

Hoping Lamar Jackson has flashbacks seeing a red clad Ed Oliver attacking him. 

• Like (+1) 1

It's endlessly funny to me how worked up people get about uniform combos.

I get it -- to an extent. We all (myself included) have our favorites and our least favorites. But without fail, every week, there are people getting straight up MAD about this stuff, and that makes me laugh.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

My least favorite uniforms.  We need those red pajamas retired.

Edited by longtimebillsfan
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Has it even been four? I thought we wore them twice, maybe three times, this year.

Yeah.  You're right.  It will only be three if we wear them at home against the Jets.  Forgot we were blue on blue against the Eagles.  Inexcusable that you don't wear your primary home uniform (and by far the best) combination at least half the time at home.

• Thank you (+1) 1