58 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Hideous

53 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Awesome.

LOL and there you have it..  the full spectrum !!!!  :lol: 

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 9

This has been known for at least a week now, since the Bills-Colts article came out and mentioned that Kim Pegula requested these jerseys for this game.

Has to be my least favorite Bills uniform combo. At the end of the day, though, who cares? Just win, baby!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Logic said:

This has been known for at least a week now, since the Bills-Colts article came out and mentioned that Kim Pegula requested these jerseys for this game.

Has to be my least favorite Bills uniform combo. At the end of the day, though, who cares? Just win, baby!

All true but nonetheless, hideous!

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Logic said:

I've always really liked the red too.   Mostly I just like the monochromatic schemes, just not a fan of the white on blue.

My rankings on the uniforms goes as follows

1. white on white (throwbacks)

2. blue over white

3. white on white (current)

4. white over blue

Hate the color rush red and the blue on blue. They look like Boise ST in those blues. But whatever just win the game.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2