What % do you think we have a chance of winning?

Ramza86

%?  

241 members have voted

1. 1. % we win this game?

That #1 Ravens run game works right into the Bills weakest area as the Bills are 14th in rush yards allowed. The Ravens are averaging 5.6 yards per rush attempt. 

I'm really hoping we don't see another roll over in like what happened to the Rams as their run defense is about the same as Buffalo stat wise. The Ravens got the lead and never looked back. The Rams only rushed for 22 yards on 9 carries and went pass happy with 37 pass attempts, 0 TDs, 2 INTs. 

The Bills need to do exactly what they did against the Cowboys and get the run game going!  Find a way to stop that #1 rush offense and make them pass. Then get the pass rush working while they attempt to throw and go pass happy. 

Whats crazy is that Dallas had a very good passing offense and they couldn't get it working correctly because they didn't even try to run the ball after their first drive in the 3rd quarter. 

The Bills also need lady luck on their side with the turnovers, make them fumble and get interceptions while not turning the ball over themselves. Also, limiting the penalties.

This team has been gaining confidence over the last three wins and the Bills OC Brian Daboll has been doing a great job since going up in the booth. Hope they keep the win streak going!

10 hours ago, Philo said:

According to that guy they made a bunch of personnel changes on defense after the Cleveland game, which shored things up. Haven't lost since then - hence his stance. 

Thats exactly what Bills did except instead of personnel changes it was philosophy changes on both sides of the ball and putting daboll up in the crows nest(no pun intended) lol

20 hours ago, KellyToTasker said:

I’m not a betting guy, but doesn’t a 6.5 point under dog equate to a 1 in 3 chance??????

Funny but I can’t name anyone that scares me on their defense so they need to pump the brakes on being that unstoppable. We just need to score some points, which is what playoff teams do.

We have a better defense, they have a better offense. We have home field. We both have momentum from the prior week. It’s a coin flip. 

The main ingredient is pressure. We have none. If we lose we are still the 5 seed as we have been for weeks and will likely end up.

The Ravens are now being anointed as the best in class in the AFC so they are playing to hold home field. There is more pressure on them this game. 

We need to get a lead, smash them in the mouth and show them we are not intimidated by their record and lather up the crowd and keep this a 1 score game and hope it falls in our favor. I do not get the feeling this will be a low scoring game like everyone anticipates. I think both teams will let it all hang out. I see another trick play coming also. 

Edited by Locomark

20 hours ago, BillsRdue said:

It's all about red zone defense. If we hold them to a few FG's and they miss one or two, we can pull this out.  If the Bills win, I see a 27-23 game. If the Ravens win I see a 38-27 kind of game.  Lamar will get his yards. We just have to contain him in the red zone and make them drive long fields. 

Great point. They can run up all the yards they want as long as they don't get touchdowns.

• Like (+1) 1