What % do you think we have a chance of winning?

Ramza86

%?  

241 members have voted

1. 1. % we win this game?

27 minutes ago, KellyToTasker said:

I’m not a betting guy, but doesn’t a 6.5 point under dog equate to a 1 in 3 chance??????

6.5 underdog just means what "the market" of gamblers have settled on as the hoped for equilibrium point

13 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I went 50%. The Bills are a tough matchup for Baltimore IMO. 

i would want more sweetener than that to bet on the Bills winning

straight up is not good enough

The majority picking under 50%. The same group of people who would have argued the same about the Cowboys, and were seriously worried about the Broncos. Bills fans gonna Bills fan.

The question is slightly deceptive. If it’s what percentage that we have a chance- 100%. If it’s percentage/confidence level that we will win, I’m at 50%.

100 mother*****ing percent!!!

The Bills are going to take another step towards the national spotlight!  Ravens played a tough niners game that they eked out a win on a last second field goal.  They won't be as up for this game as Buffalo will!  Bills had a longer rest period and are at home!  The Cap will be electric after Thanksgiving!

Nobody Circles the Wagons!!!

Edited by section122
needed more exclamation points!
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

I have some sense of confidence in our coaches to develop a solid defensive strategy. Design doesn't always equate to execution, and I'm not going to lose my mind if we become the next in a long line of teams the Ravens run all over, but I feel like the Bills should be competitive, at the very least.

That said, Ravens fans have every reason to believe their team is unstoppable because it pretty much has been for the past eight weeks. Their biggest concern should be the number of hits Lamar takes because he takes a bunch of them.

11 minutes ago, row_33 said:

you have to put some $$$ on the matter ahead of time.... no respect for fans who quote AGS and pretend they cared...  :(

I picked 50%

they are the best team in the league and their strength has been our weakness mid season (the run)

I did pick the Bills in this weeks pickem. So I guess I am 51/49 in favor of the bills.

Edited by Nester

i know everything is telling us we shouldn't win i went with 60%.  there's too much 'balance' to this matchup between the two teams i have to go with the Bills trajectory and discipline.  is it possible to say i think they've plateaued @ 8 wins in a row and we're still moving upwards?

I very much respect the Ravens and what they've accomplished but this is a bump in the road for them on a number of fronts and I think they leave with a loss, a close one at that.  I will admit i think right now the Ravens are the better team, just that we sneak out a win and i'm 60% confident of that.

I was confident on the 'Boys and very confident with the Broncos; not sure about y'all but i was SHOCKED at the number of people here, media, youtubers that were picking the Broncos, i just don't understand the logic.  Yes, i get their D and we only put up 20 but we could have dropped a 30 burger on them whilst holding them to single digits.

Anyway - i look at the remaining schedule and i see 2 more wins and 1 loss to the Pats(after the ravens game).  The Stillers are playing inspired ball but that's against uninspired teams, that's the not Bills now or when they play them.  the loss at NE to me is a given given how they "control" things at home other than just what happens on the field, we're not good enough to overcome that.

regardless of what happens with the Ravens i see us going 2-1; confidently, to close out the season...

52 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

50/50 

My thoughts exactly before I even opened this thread.  This game can truly go either way.  I'm not worried about LJ through the air, but on the ground is a different story.  If we can stop him on the ground, then we have a great chance to beat them.  I just hope it doesn't boil down to the kickers cuz they truly have the best one in the game right now.

• Like (+1) 1