What % do you think we have a chance of winning?

Ramza86

%?  

241 members have voted

1. 1. % we win this game?

Well according to Locked On ravens we have no shot. They also said that there is no code to break that they are unstoppable and that they’re not worried about any team. The cockiest guy/nerd I’ve ever heard.

Edited by r00tabaga

Just now, r00tabaga said:

Well according to block down ravens we have no shot. They also said that there is no code to break that they are unstoppable and that they’re not worried about any team. The cockiest guy/nerd I’ve ever heard.

Everything works until it doesn’t ??‍♂️ I hope he eats crow.  

15 minutes ago, KellyToTasker said:

I’m not a betting guy, but doesn’t a 6.5 point under dog equate to a 1 in 3 chance??????

Hadn't really heard that exactly, but it turns out you're pretty close.

According to the "wizardofodds.com", see table below.

The line has actually moved to 6 points - the highlighted row below.

spreads.thumb.jpg.486fa1b1400a3ee821accb3ba319fadb.jpg

(you may need to click on table to enlarge)

The source of this data is every NFL game played from the 2006 season through and including week 1 of the 2018 season. This is a total of 3,220 games.

Edited by BuffaloBillies
  • Thank you (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

It's all about red zone defense. If we hold them to a few FG's and they miss one or two, we can pull this out.  If the Bills win, I see a 27-23 game. If the Ravens win I see a 38-27 kind of game.  Lamar will get his yards. We just have to contain him in the red zone and make them drive long fields

It is not just the red zone. The Ravens are the best team in the NFL in sustaining drives and scoring points per drive. It is not about making them drive long fields, it's about doing what very few teams have been able to do: Limit the number of drives they have, limit the plays/yards per drive, and limit the number of drives that cross into Bills territory. Forcing some 3 and outs or limiting them to some drives of 15-20 total yards would be a boost. 

And the Bills offense needs to keep playing like they have the last three weeks.

I say 50-50

Edited by billsfan1959
  • Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, r00tabaga said:

Well according to Locked On ravens we have no shot. They also said that there is no code to break that they are unstoppable and that they’re not worried about any team. The cockiest guy/nerd I’ve ever heard.

Did you listen to a standalone Locked On Ravens or the crossover pod?

I'm going to the game, coming in from out of town, and expect our chances right around 30%. 

I'm ok if we don't win, even if we get blown out. Of course I want the Bills to win, but a bad loss isn't going to spin me out into "The Bills are the worst 9-4 team in history" mode. 

If the Bills win, it will be a close one, 27-24. They have to generate some turnovers, and control the clock with long drives. Keep LJ off the field as much as possible and force 1-2 mistakes.