John Brown to crowd surf next

I wouldn’t necessarily label the Ravens game a “revenge game” for John Brown. He was with the Cardinals longer and was on a prove it one year contract in Baltimore. But if it helps motivate the team like it did in Dallas, I’m all for it. 

I’m really hoping for the chance crowd surfing to become a tradition as John Brown lights up his former team. 
72-B96346-E43-E-4-F46-8553-5-F712-CB60-C

• Like (+1) 8

4 minutes ago, benderbender said:

I wouldn’t necessarily label the Ravens game a “revenge game” for John Brown. He was with the Cardinals longer and was on a prove it one year contract in Baltimore. But if it helps motivate the team like it did in Dallas, I’m all for it. 

I’m really hoping for the chance crowd surfing to become a tradition as John Brown lights up his former team. 
72-B96346-E43-E-4-F46-8553-5-F712-CB60-C

It was really amazing seeing Cole Beasley doing that after the win against Dallas.  In the weeks leading up to that game, I was vocal about saying how badly I wanted Cole to light up his former team.  I would love nothing more than to see Smoke doing the same thing.  doesn't matter how long he was with them for.  A former team is a former team and they allowed him to walk after his one season with them.  So please have that extra motivation this week Smoke.  I'm all in on you this week.

• Like (+1) 2

23 hours ago, NewEra said:

I wonder if Smoke is exposing all of the Ravens secrets.  

great job Eric waddle. Way to be an idiot and get your team beatdown 

Baltimore fired their OC from last year and promoted Greg Roman for the current season.  Roman installed a completely different offense.  He might pass on a few tips about the defense, having faced them in practice, but the offense would be completely foreign to him

21 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

Baltimore fired their OC from last year and promoted Greg Roman for the current season.  Roman installed a completely different offense.  He might pass on a few tips about the defense, having faced them in practice, but the offense would be completely foreign to him

Bring in Eric Wood this week, to talk to Frazier.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

Lol.  You act as if the only tips he can give are regarding the playbook.  That couldn’t be further from the truth 

20 hours ago, njbuff said:

I really only see this game as just another game to John Brown, along with the rest of the 2019 Buffalo Bills.

Ya he was a one year rental in Bmore but I'm sure he'd love to light them up. Cole was in Dallas his whole career  , so glad Brown is a Bill though  , he looks like a #1 WR to me. Elite speed, fantastic routes and a great locker room guy . We got him for an absolute steal on that contract. 

13 minutes ago, BuffaloSol said:

Bring in Eric Wood this week, to talk to Frazier.

Absolutely 

21 hours ago, njbuff said:

I really only see this game as just another game to John Brown, along with the rest of the 2019 Buffalo Bills.

This is arguably the most important regular season game since the Bills went to The Meadowlands in December 1990, after winning that one they were the best team in the NFL and held that belt until Norwood biffed it.

1 minute ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

You have always struck me as having that rebel heart under that Bay St. exterior.  ?

yup, "mom, going over to Jim's"  and under my breath "and then to see the Grateful Dead at Rich Stadium"

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, row_33 said:

This is arguably the most important regular season game since the Bills went to The Meadowlands in December 1990, after winning that one they were the best team in the NFL and held that belt until Norwood biffed it.

It’s obviously an important game, but they have other important games remaining.

Baltimore is playing outrageous football, but they aren’t the measuring stick. The Pats still are until they get knocked out in the playoffs.

Norwood missed 47 yarder in the SB. Everyone KNEW he sucked kicking on grass with anything over 40 yards, so that kick was 50/50 AT BEST.

My friend was a Giants fan whom I was watching that SB with. I congratulated him before Norwood’s kick as I knew he would miss it.

Point is, Norwood didn’t biff it. Blame the D for allowing the Giants keep the ball over 40 minutes.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, njbuff said:

It’s obviously an important game, but they have other important games remaining.

Baltimore is playing outrageous football, but they aren’t the measuring stick. The Pats still are until they get knocked out in the playoffs.

Norwood missed 47 yarder in the SB. Everyone KNEW he sucked kicking on grass with anything over 40 yards, so that kick was 50/50 AT BEST.

My friend was a Giants fan whom I was watching that SB with. I congratulated him before Norwood’s kick as I knew he would miss it.

Point is, Norwood didn’t biff it. Blame the D for allowing the Giants keep the ball over 40 minutes.

they win this and they are seriously on the road to taking the division, Ravens have dismantled some good teams coming into this with national praise

[norwood wasn't totally the point, it was more that the Bills were the best team in the NFL for those weeks between winning at the Giants and then losing to them, which will probably never happen ever again...]